Reviews for Look into the Eyeball
Tigaroo chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
k, that was...intriguing.
Account Disused chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
This is interesting, I like it a lot. Could use an update though.

I am thinking that there is a great possibility that Angie is not in fact a girl, am I right?

~TLW
lesbian-lover256 chapter 6 . 5/25/2008
I hope that you continue this story of your life it seems very interesting.
phoebe chapter 6 . 5/7/2008
i love the story but its 2008 and u havent given us a new chapter u cant sleep for 3 years PLEASE update
klamydiaa chapter 6 . 7/12/2007

Toodles

xoxox

Amyy
magalina chapter 6 . 11/26/2006
XD I love this! I cant wait to see/read what happens next! Tason is kind of misterious... is Angie really a girl? O.o

Update soon!
chibicherrychan chapter 6 . 8/9/2006
Well, Len, it's a true pleasure hearing from you again! I missed you. I'm glad you didn't simply decide to quit telling us your story because I really want to hear about it. It's good you're settling in so nicely with your new friends. I hope Ivan is adjusting well too.

Sweet chapter, it was! Hope to hear from you again soon! And do tell about your new found, insanely sexy friend; sounds to me like you found human candy! Cheers!
GinnyYvette chapter 5 . 7/13/2006
ooh I really like this. please update!

.:Kat:.
Aero Faerie Extraordinaire chapter 5 . 5/28/2006
Write more! Write more! It's like my life. But not. You know what I mean?

Anyway it's really good. Long live bi-guys.

Much love,

Tanika
Aero Faerie Extraordinaire chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
This made me laugh and was sweet. Drama queen's, you gotta love 'em.

I love this bit - I’m angry with you for…um…”..."Because you are capable of loving someone of your own gender…And now I stomp off with obvious anger and hatred. Curse you." Hilarious.

Much love,

Tanika
Cassandra Perry chapter 5 . 2/17/2006
God dang you! Leave us all off right when he runs into someone. Typical. I place shame upon your mother, your father, your brother, your cat and your dog, your cousins, your aunts and uncles, your friends- no wait, that's not good, uhh...shame upon...you and your...muses, yes! SHAME ON YOUR MUSES! I noticed at one part you used the wrong type of word- "homosexual at school then, well" I think it's supposed to be "than", no? Go and change Angie though XD I feel special. I know the Secrets of the Characters! -le gasp- Okay, I'm gonna go now else I'll be blabbing the entire review. So CONTINUE ON, MY FRIEND, CONTINUE ON! ...bastard.
chibicherrychan chapter 5 . 2/5/2006
I’m really glad Len is making new friends. That ought to make his time at his new school less boring, right? And one of them even gave him a list of people to hang out with and people to avoid. That’s nice; it’s like getting a head start. His new friends even explained the cafeteria to him! That’s wonderful. How come I always have people laughing at me when I ask that someone shows me how things like that work? They just assume it’s common sense, but there are things you have to learn, like in this case, he needs to know that he’s not supposed to cut seniors and teachers; he can’t guess it.

By the by, blowing up stuff is the only thing that’s actually worth it in chemistry classes. Well, that and some good quality snooze time.

I bet Len just ran into Tason, didn’t he? He did, didn’t he? Did he? Huh? Did he? Len, you’ll tell me, won’t you? Who did you run into? What kind of place is this to stop anyways? You can’t stop at an embarrassing moment like that! So, come on, get it over with. Tell me.

Well, jokes aside, good chapter as always! Keep up the good work!
Esquirella chapter 5 . 1/23/2006
Wow! Lots of neat new friends. I likes them aleady!
Becks-007 chapter 5 . 1/23/2006
I liked this chapter! _

Except... the little cliffie is evil! Gr... I want to know who he ran into! Hurry up! heheh
Cassandra Perry chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
Haha! This sounds suspiciously like real life. XD Oh yeah, be amazed, I got on FP! I might even stick something of my own up...Anyway. Really liked it. Connart rocks my socks already. And congrats on getting the squiggly...b...thingy. You know what I mean. You better keep writing this, or else I'll tape you to your computer with duct tape AND masking tape!