Reviews for Elves, Incorporated
Sylvara chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Very enticing story! I've very curious and wouldn't mind getting the url of the other fic at the origin of one idea in this, too (well, if that's true).

I hope you're going to update soon!
beatrice is hot chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
So when you steal ideas from other writers and pass them off as your own, then you haven't written a work of original fiction-even if what you've written is a parody. It's not quite plagarism, but still lazy and kind of dumb. is right around the corner.
Official Rambler chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Pretty! Hee, these characters really react well against each other. I enjoy the concept. It smells a little like fanfiction, but then again so does my story with the peddler and Setter. I await continuation.
Princess-Laurel chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
That's great. I like your story so far and am interested in seeing how it turnes out. Keep posting!
Rhiannon Merdon chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Where on earth is this going? I laughed at the eyebrows - no one ever mentions them in stories, and yet they say so much...And, of course, the "fwumping"! That is exactly what it sounds like; along with the eyebrows, it creates a unique voice and way of telling the story. Continue! er, please. R&R mine when you can. Thanks for the story.
Lccorp2 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Harr.

Archdemon Lord Duffikus:

Yes, indeed. I will inform my Creator that he has to fwump upon more couches in the future.
Little Birdy chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
hey I like this story. I would of thought it more fanfiction, but hey this works for me. keep it up.
Lady Siobhan chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
*laughs hysterically* That's awesome! Please write more!