Reviews for My Other Half
CRaZy-OdIN chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I didnt get the story at first, but reading it again after the explanation at the bottom, I totaly get it. Its a really interesting piece, I like it quite alot, not your best, but kudos for trying different things, and for a good poem. keep it up
Wing Chant chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Hey, thanks for the reviews, Funkyflower. I suggest you don't listen to those other people in your class because they obviously don't know good poetry when its right infront of their noses!

I actually liked the concept of your poem. It was kinda bittersweet, yes? They died at an early age, but were able to meet up as spirits before they crossed over. :) Yay to them! I love how you explain the relationship between the two sisters. It's very sad, but tastefully done.

Sincerely,

Kayla
bjw chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
I think it's a cool idea! Their sisterly love is just so touching.:) Nice job! You don't see poems about sibling love very often..I enjoyed this! Do keep writing! Thanks for the review!:)
Smoky Bear chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
not bad, i liked the play on concept.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
into nothing. thats a depressing thought.i guess that is why everyone believes in god then, right?

well anyway, its soothing but sad.
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
I like this. The whole poem is very strong and the imagery isvery beautiful and gives it a great feel. Good job! QueenVixta
Arichos chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
FREAKIN AWESOME! This is one of the BEST FREAKIN POEMS I'VE READ! Mez, awesome,screw those people in your class. Its your work, not theirs, and might not understand the true beauty of poetry. but i do, and i say this is one of the best you have ever done. i clap for you. YAY MEZ!
Voice of a Pen chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Excellent the type of poetry i like to see on fictionpress great poem going to my favorites i would like you R&R someof my work as well