Reviews for silver trinkets
laughter at the funeral chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
wow, never have i read a friendship poem that's as good as this around...the style is just so simple yet so effective...and "friend ship" that's already sinking
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Favorite line: "no chain of delicate promises." That's so pretty. I think everyone can relate to poems like this, where everything about a friendship is just fading, and you don't want anything to prevent you from staying in it. Keep writing! :)
Smellen chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
i love this! i can totally relate! x
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Excellent word play, and use of feeling to describe the situation. Well done.
just a teardrop chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
i relate to this one. lovely work!
Tikvah Ariel chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
It is very nice, I especially enjoyed the line where you said 'but we never shared one anywas'. Capatlize 'i' next time and it be really good
mezzie chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
good capture of a thought bubble. your best move in this is the technical duality of "friend ship" paired with "already sinking" - clever clever :)p.s. thanks for your earnest honest reviews and sorry it's taken me so long to return the favour ;)

mezzie
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
I like the play on the word "friendship." Refreshing and sort of chilling.
just dani chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
aw thats really sad, but well written. and thnx 4 ur advise i changed steal me up a bit.

us*A
classic violet chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Wow... Good & sad... Good job.
aaidenkae chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
hello, first off i was greatly surprised to find your review on my piper poem. I am interested to know how you stumbled upon my little corner of the universe. second i would just love to say that that this was a lovely poem. i loved the part about braking the siler chain of the friendship bracelet in half. it was very nice. thank you.-kae
Plinky chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Lovely sentiment. (I don't know why I used sentiment there instead of emotion. That was weird.)

The ending was really interesting - you manage to condense a whole bundle of emotions into few words, but I wouldn't have it any longer.

Perfect. Keep writing!
a lonely september chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
wow... i can really relate to this considering i broke an old friendship bracelet today... -muses- anyway, i really liked this. i liked how you changed the meaning of friendship with just one space... aweome. nice job with this.
in theory chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Pretty, and it feels slightly gothic. I like.
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Tried to review this last night but FP was being annoying.

I really like this. The idea of a sinking friend ship is cool...a simple idea yet I'd never have thought to split it up like that. Good work!