Reviews for Born in a Burial Gown
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 7 . 1/11/2012
That's so sad. For both of them.
Ty Taco chapter 7 . 1/21/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed your story.

Phenomenal character study with a nice, poignant ending.

The last line was a very powerful way to end it.

xoxox,

ty
Hallway Rat chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
Amazing.
FemoralGlyph chapter 7 . 12/20/2009
;A; -sniffsniff- Oh my gosh!

-spaz- This was just wonderful! So…So great! –flop- Chris’ flip floppy mental state was interesting and I found myself flip-flopping with him and wondering in the back of my head what the heck was going to happen next! I was surprised to say the least at the lack of clichés and overall boylove feel, ya’know? And just let me say, I am not disappointed. You’re rendition of a slash story is one that I prefer and hope to accomplish myself (though I have to laugh because I don’t believe that I’ll ever reach that goal on account of my obsession with romanticism). I felt that is was a very realistic look at what could be a very unrealistic relationship!XD Though, of course, there were some pretty crazy bits to it, I felt that in the situations and environments they were quite believable!:3

I couldn’t help but think of Chris as a kid, perhaps because of his situation or the voice behind the whole story, I’m not sure but it had a sort of sobering effect. I just want to give him a big hug!;-; The poor bebe! Even more so to Eli! –weeps- Oh! I think that he was my favorite character throughout the whole thing and I must say: well, fucking, done! –claps/ cries some more- My heartstrings were being pulled man! Perhaps from experiences that parallel with Eli’s or just my overwhelming sympathy and love for the little guy, but really, I had a sad smile at the ending bit and I thank you for ending it so. –buys lifetime supply of tissues-

The whole story moved with a lovely flow and I especially loved how (as stated somewhere above) the main focus was not Chris’ love for Eli, though it did peak out from the seams at a few points but then it was just cute!:3 At the last bit I did wonder who Lewis was (that seemed a little funky) and also I was wondering about Eli’s connection with Deirdre because that seemed a little unspoken and I’m a curious kitteh!;3 FUN FACT! –wiggle- I started reading the story on December 16th! Ahha! I freaked out when Chris started talking about the date because it was such a coincidence!83 Also, sorry for all the questions ;-; but, what happened to Chris at the end bit? How did he hurt his head and his arms?:0

The physiological stuff was really interesting as well and I’m glad that this is a work of fiction because then I’d probably find myself bothered by not knowing what exactly each of the character’s diagnosis would be and all that jazz!; I’m crazy like that!;D

All in all, I really enjoyed reading!:3 –wiggle- Eli was just so cutie!;3; I don’t know how Chris is gonna live without ‘im! –tear- Wonderful work! I’ll have to read some more of your work after I finish the ones that I’ve promised to read!:3 I like how you write! –huggle-

-smooch-

-Alshmee
ShadesofBlue69 chapter 7 . 9/30/2009
More please. more, more, more, more!
Duuude chapter 7 . 9/5/2008
whoa. that was so crazy. and sad.

I liked it. )

It's really depressing though. I usually go for the more happy things.

I guess he was more crazy than he thought. o_O

I liked Eli too. (
Amindaya chapter 7 . 7/26/2007
Oh my god. OH WOW! I think that was the best ending possible for this story, really. Especially since you didn't really say what happened until the very end, that he doesn't really realize exactly what happened.
Amindaya chapter 6 . 7/26/2007
Guys and their random unwanted endearments. :D

Lewis surprised me, and now I'm really curious why he is so out of it.
Amindaya chapter 5 . 7/26/2007
Whoa, that was...odd.
Amindaya chapter 4 . 7/26/2007
Gawsh, that was pretty short. But still very good!
Amindaya chapter 3 . 7/26/2007
That was pretty scary, but I'm glad that Chris saved him, and helped him like that.
Amindaya chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
Ah. Yikes. Intriguing.
Amindaya chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Gaesh, I love it. And Eli.
Shadesome chapter 7 . 11/20/2006
Holy crap thats sad. I wish it didn't end like this...I'm actually crying. glah.
diebyownhands chapter 7 . 11/18/2006
This is a great story. I loved the ending, I want to know more, but I also know that the ending and the question it left are how the story is suppose to be and what makes it great.

I just thought I'd let you know you did a great job.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »