Reviews for Living Next Door
Lizzie chapter 8 . 1/12/2011
Hey, I read this story a couple years back when i still had an account and lost track of it, then I found it and noticed you'd updated! I'm so glad youre still writing. And the quality of writing is better so I'll definitely be keeping my eye on this! :) more sexual tension please! x x x
HelgaBertoni chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
I love the story so far, it is very well written! This story is actually one of the best I have read in a while, apart from a few other incomplete stories I have been reading. So any ways, keep up the good work and update as soon as you can!
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
Oo
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 6 . 12/31/2010
Awsome chapter, so fun, she knows Pharaoh? He is my bff, and you mentioned Jack the Ripper before... he is my daddy

I really like your story, this chapter was vey good X3
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
It's the wood...
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
I think someone is jealous~
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
I really like this story, it's so fun, I'm hooked X3
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
this is hylarious
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
So funny X3
A. Akira chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
I'm so very pleased that you are back. I've always enjoyed Lynne's zany-ness and have oft wondered what embarrassing situation she would land in next. I look forward to watching her character grow and to discovering what exactly is going on with the "boy next door". :)
Heise chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
I totally forgot everything about this story. *glare* you made me wait so freaking long. But I remember I loved this story to death. And I am sure I still do. The main character's absolutely adorable - "why don't you give The Talk to Boo? I'm sure he needs it more than I do" and the Mockingbird scene, HAHA!

Aww. Josh and Lynne are so adorable. Tres adorable! Ah.

You said one update every month Jenecis...
Crazy Wynona chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
Really glad you updated this story, and really glad I kept you on my updates list after all these years! Keep up the good work, and I look forward to reading the next chapter!
Northfacegr95 chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
Josh is in love with you Lynne! cant you see?
Northfacegr95 chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
HAHAHA! I would die of embaressment
Alluring chapter 8 . 12/18/2010
Ok so I just started reading this and it's AH-MAZING! As one chocaholic to another, aka Lynne, I love it. The part about her always embarrassing herself in front of boys spoke to me I go that all the time...except I have help from my family. My dad recently flat out asked this guy I sorta like when he was gonna ask me out, if he thought I was cute, etc etc etc. Needless to say I was horrified! And the kid didn't say a word, basically his mouth dropped and he suddenly became super interested in his shoes. Ha but I'm ranting now, just wanted to say awesome job and update quickly. The suspense is killing me. Btw I love leap he's so bizarre. :D
793 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »