Reviews for Living Next Door
Snaps4You chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
This story is so good, I couldn't stop reading it, even though I had homework to do. ;p Anyway, the characters you created are really intriguing and likeable and your style of writing is really expressive. I can't wait until your next update!
Ayaka Chmiel chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
I really enjoyed reading this! I can't wait to see more.
ess3sandra chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
woho! update, great!
redbugsaresmug chapter 8 . 11/28/2010
So I stumbled along this story a few days ago and I was happy because even though it was a typical story, it still kept me interested. I'm even more excited after reading chapter 8 because you returned to the story. Honestly, I didn't even notice the update gap but now that I am you better not take so long to update again! ;p I can wait a few weeks for some quality chapters (esp since they seem to be nice and long for the most part) but hey, the sooner the better esp since you said you have an outline for how you want it all done] But no, I'm not rushing you;p

Oh and I must say since I found myself actually laughing out loud at like 2am in my bed after a failed sleep attempt. The humor to the story is nicely done]
ghurl00 chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
Yay! AN UPDATE after for so many years!

Haha!:)

Josh was really sweet back there. :)

Can't wait for the next update!
awestruck4 chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
I'm glad u are still committed to this story...despite your hiatus, this is a story I have never forgotten...it's so entertaining! I look forward to your next update! :)
xoxluurve chapter 8 . 11/27/2010
I missed you! I missed this! HAHA. I literally did a double take and gawked at my screen, checking the date and all. :P GLAD YOU'RE BACK!

XOXLUURVE
Icyglaze chapter 8 . 11/26/2010
I actually haven't read this chapter yet and will now probably have to go back to read from the very beginning...but I felt the need to say...WELCOME BACK! :) I'm so glad you decided to write again and I remember how much I was looking forward to reading this story. I'm quite busy and get around 100 emails a day. I haven't actually checked my email in a few days because I took a bit of a break and while trying to trim my inbox from 500 down to 0...I was just starring the important ones, archiving the ones I can take care of later, and mindlessly deleting all the extras. Then I came across this FP notice and recognized the title...so I came to check just to make sure. :D When I saw an update, I was honestly expecting one of those "I'm sorry but I won't be updating this story anymore" messages. I'm so happy that that's not the case! :) Anyways, long story short...your update was far more important than any Christmas gathering email or planning updates for a few of my conferences.

I'm sure the chapter was great. :) Keep it up!

P.S. I lol'd at your unfunny joke. :)
ViciouslyDark chapter 8 . 11/26/2010
Hahaha I loved this cahpter i was literally crying! Hilarious! :) great job!
ForeverInfinity chapter 8 . 11/26/2010
I read this about half a year ago and then I was like no you stopped! D:

Anyways, Lynne's pretty awesome. So is Josh. And this story. :D

SingInTheRain chapter 8 . 11/26/2010
I really love this story and it's really cute and i'm glad you wrote! :)
MelikaCalva chapter 8 . 11/26/2010
So I liked the chapter...can't remember when I read the beginning of the story..and I understand the delay...take your time...and can't wait to read what you and your Muse come up with next!
hyperpiggyblue chapter 8 . 11/25/2010
u should udpdate more often i love this story
Brunch chapter 8 . 11/25/2010
Yay! An update!

Great chapter as always. I'm really looking forward to the next one.

Good to have you back! :)
thinkfarout chapter 8 . 11/25/2010
I AM DEFINITELY LOVING THIS STORY. I just started reading it yesterday and immediately finished reading until the latest chapter. I would've finished it yesterday but since I had school the next day and I knew my mom would definitely scold me to death if she saw that I was still up that late when I had to wake up at 5, I decided to leave the last chapter for today. Now, I'm done!

Anyway, you have a really good way with words and your characters are very believable. I kind even feel the awkwardness or any other atmosphere created by your story and I even actually react with them. I'm sorry, I'm weird. I also love the way you write and the way you put life into the different characters. You're like an incredibly awesome artist who paints with incredibly awesome words. HAHA! I can only wish I can write stories as funny and interesting as yours.

Oh, and sorry for this long and boring review. Hehe. Just letting you know that you did great (as if you didn't know that already, I mean come on, 600 reviews? WOW). Haha.

PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I CAN'T WAIT... *smiles creepily*