Reviews for Living Next Door
Keep writing!

...please?
Sweatered5Hatchets chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
I'm glad your back! :D

this chapter was amazing and Lynne had spunk in this chapter, which I totally love! Looking forward to reading about the tutoring, I wonder how that's going to turn out.
aby pwn u chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
Nice! Aw..:'( He so adorable and she's oblivious! Poor guy! C'mon! I wanna see a LITTLE confidence in him in one of the scenes and maybe it's caused by something. Ya know wht I mean by confidence right? Making a move on her ;)
buzzy chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
I'm so glad that you updated! I wasn't sure if you were ever going to update but you did! And I loved it! Please update when you can! :D
sarah chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
omg i soo luv ur story, it is soo intresting and amazing plus it is exciting. Thanx for it. :) xx
Buhbyesuckers chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
o i like alot! :D

hope you update soon!
Bubbly Girl chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
I am soo freaking happy that you have updated! :) I totally forgive you particularly after that amazingly long chapter! :) I hope that you update soon and I can't wait for the next chapter! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
Ara chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
YAY YOU'RE BACK! I did have to reread the last chapter because I completely forgot what happened (*koff koff 3 years koff koff*) BUT I'd forgotten how hilarious it was, so it's okay.
MissSCute chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
Hello, Jenecis...ii'm new to your story. Actually, ii just started reading it today! But ii immediately began reading all the chapters after the first one (your story was very addicting. Meaning, it was very hard not to click on the next chap button, straight after finishing one!)...& so ii'm up to date lol ;)

Anyway, ii just wanted to say...your AWSOME! 'Cause your a brilliant writer and your characters are fabulous!

My favourites obviously being Joshua...yummy... *wiggles eyebrows* & Lynne, although every time you mention the hamster ii actually get a visual image..LOL!

Please Keep going, Update soon and Good Luck :)

P.S. Expect more chocolate reviews from moi! :D

MSC.x
xrachelgunterx chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
Wow! Love this story :D Lynne reminds me of me so much - so clumsy, blushes a lot, always says the wrong thing lol This story is really amazing :) so keep it up and update as soon as you can !
peaceloverocknroll21 chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
i like this story. good character development. great dialogue. keep it up! by the way: do you happen to be a harry potter fan? i can see the references...
Mrs. MJackson chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
Hey! I'm so glad you're back! I love this story and I am super excited for the future chapters of this story! update soon! I know how much pressure and time consuming college can be, I'm in my fourth year, THANK GOD! And will be graduating in May! Therefore you must update your chapter a million times in May as a graduation present for me! :-) update soon, so glad you're back! ek! I'm so happy about this story! love Josh! haha
xrachelgunterx chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
This story is hilarious so far :) Really good. It makes you giggle... a lot.
muryoutaisuu chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
Yay! Welcome back!

Your writing style has definitely changed but you've kept Lynne true to her hamster-wheel-operating-system :)

Thank you.