Reviews for Living Next Door
Heaps good first chap
danielle chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
haha, i love this
MelikaCalva chapter 7 . 4/5/2010
I just found your story from the community catch the cliches. It it SO funny! I laughed through it all and simply can't wait to read the rest of it. I even read some of it out loud to my brother...and he thought it was funny and quirky too...so keep it up!

Kristine
Expressing-The-Unexpressable chapter 7 . 3/14/2010
dude!

update soon, i seriously love this story...gets me laughing every time i read it D
Cecily Mitchell chapter 7 . 3/7/2010
This is a great story. Please Please show us more of Lynne and Josh. She is completely zany :) I love it.
Bubbly Girl chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
Update soon! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness!

-Bubbly Girl
IHEARTU chapter 7 . 11/15/2009
youu need to updatee Man
jayniee chapter 7 . 11/11/2009
Let me just say this is an awesome plot! And as an added bonus, you have really good writing. I died of laughter at the whole wood fiasco, and her climbing into his room. I love your twisted sense of humor, reminds me of myself sometimes, except your actually funny. Update soon, or I might just virtually have to send wood to invade your house! (kidding)

-Jayniee.
Katie chapter 7 . 11/6/2009
haha i loved this chapter :D Can't wait for you to update!
jack jack attack chapter 7 . 10/19/2009
Hey! This story is really adorable so far. I can't believe she climbed into Josh's bedroom just to get her cat. Josh likes her huh? If someone climbed into my room in the middle of the night, I would've taken a baseball bat to them already and would've given them an earful. Anyway, I really hope you can update soon. I noticed that you haven't posted since last year.
Aaerie chapter 7 . 9/27/2009
plz update
Aaerie chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
lolz
fuwafuwafuwari chapter 7 . 9/20/2009
Ha ha! The bed scene was so friggin' awesome! I almost popped a lung from all the laughing! XDD

What a great find this story was! I love all the characters, especially Joshua (that's such a cool name btw)!

Can't wait to read more! Thank you! :)
Dead Deactivated chapter 7 . 9/9/2009
Hi! I just wanted to say this was a fantastic 7 chappies and I am excitedly waiting for the next one! BYE!
Crimsonlotus chapter 1 . 9/1/2009