Reviews for Living Next Door

Update soon!
just another one chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
i like is so far
RandomReader chapter 7 . 7/20/2009
You have a brilliant mind.

I just found this story, g-d knows how, and was pleasantly surprised! Thank you so much for writing this much! The chacters are extremely likable and the plot is twisted in awesome unexpected ways. Your story is wonderful, but it looks like you have to get writing! Please keep writing- you are really good at it!
11Katie15 chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
Your 2010 joke is not so funny anymore, haha. I hope you have a chance to work on this in the summer. I can't wait to hear Lynn's response to her mom's question ... I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Katie
justabasketcase chapter 7 . 5/27/2009
awe, come on!

where are you? it's been so long.

how bout some update, huh? *pout*

i love he story, btw :))

hurry up! cant wait for the next chapter!
d0rkifi3d chapter 7 . 5/21/2009
OKay So i randomly found your story...and I have to say I really like it. It's really funny and refreshing and entertaining to read :D. I've noticed that you haven't updated in a while though...soo was just wondering if you ever updated you could tell me :D

Really enjoyed reading this is was really humourous and had me laughing at times like a maniac (which had my mom looking at me like i was crazy -_-) anyways nice story
ebangin chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
please update! i actually like most of the characters and the situations are truly cringe-worthy.
Loz77 chapter 7 . 4/22/2009
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE.

HA HA HA HA HA.

Excellent.

You have to update.
let.this.go chapter 7 . 4/20/2009
Haha! This chapter was great! I was laughing out loud reading it!
HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
Man i LOVE this story so far.!.

Its fricken fantasic.!.

I cringe at her adventures but i jst cnt stop readin LOL

Update soon PLZ.!.
gracephine chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
oh my god i love this story so much! i havn't laughed that hard in forever. please update soon cause i lov ur story so such!:)
chocolatechipash chapter 6 . 4/4/2009
omg please update haha im sorry i bet you get a million of these but its been 2 years and i just decided to re-read this story and im hooked, haha im dying to know where this goes. anyway i hope you find some motivation to finish this story off.
iman1234 chapter 7 . 3/23/2009
it was really good loving it update soon
AmoreJess chapter 7 . 3/11/2009
Oh g*d this story is hilarious. Please update soon ) I'd like to know how it all goes.
autumn-annette-19 chapter 7 . 3/10/2009