Reviews for Living Next Door
Night-Rayne chapter 7 . 8/23/2008
Hahaha, wow I love this series it makes me laugh and is really intersting! Anyway, I can't wait for the next one!
blurrylights chapter 7 . 8/23/2008
You cannot have just stopped there. That is cruel and unusual punishment. That was hilarious...she went into his bedroom in search of her cat? How crazy is that? And then her mom sees her scrambling out of his window? Ha...I shrieked with laughter when I read that, and my aunt looked at me like I was a freak. So thanks to you, my aunt thinks I'm crazy. Thank you for that...:) You did such a great job with this chapter! PLEASE UPDATE!
blurrylights chapter 6 . 8/23/2008
I love how she;s acting crazy...that makes me laugh so much! And it was sweet that kept Anastasia for all those years...that was adorable!
blurrylights chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
Now I'm choking, just so you know. Wood...poor Lynne. Still shaking. Hilarious party! The description of the bonfire in the last chapter was excellent, btw. You write so well, even the most unnatural things (like pinatas falling on people) seems natural. Great job!
blurrylights chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
Seb fell on Lynne and Josh was upset...ha ha. This is really way to funny. My hands are shaking as I'm writing this. Really, way to funny. :)
blurrylights chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
Again...more peals of laughter. Does Seb like her? That would be cool. Leap is cool...I think I'm in love with him! I don't know what to think of Josh, but I guess soon! :)
blurrylights chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
I laughed like crazy during this chapter...Good job!
blurrylights chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
That was really funny...you know how to write very well! I can;t wait to read the rest!
T.J. bright chapter 7 . 7/30/2008
This is great keep going please keep going! I was laughing so much at some parts that I started to cry.
Maxegirl1313 chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
UPDATE RIGHT NOW!

Hahaha random-ness, but when my friend Jacob had to get a therapist/whatever,

Therapist: What are some of your hobbies?

Jacob: Eh, practicing some torture methods on my neighborhood cats

Therapist: O-oh...

Jacob: O... *Points to her cat* Very lovley cat. *Grins evilly*

Terapist: Um, what else?

Jacob: Oh, well I recently had a potato fetish.

and:

T:Hello, I'm doctor whatsherface

J: I am the anti-christ.

Sorry, probably boring you!
Random Awesome chapter 7 . 7/24/2008
lol I love you story its realy funny! But why did you stop updating your stories they areso good too! PLEASE UPDATE
Heise chapter 7 . 7/22/2008
This is the type of story I never want to stop reading ... ;_;
SwirlingBliss chapter 7 . 7/4/2008
I love this story. I kept on laughing. Hope you update soon. I'll be waiting. :) keep it up! Please don't leave it incomplete. :)
Alivta Wright aka mmjohn chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I heart this story!

Why aren't there any good stories like this in the library? Man I must have popped an arterie trying not to laugh at this story, its so funny. PLEASE UPDATE this is a must read! Best story on fictionpress.
Regin chapter 7 . 7/3/2008
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
793 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »