Reviews for Living Next Door
Dominique Diane chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
Why don't you continue? I want to know what's going to happen! I just ate a bottle of nutella! :)
Regards,
Diane.
nicolerosabel chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
This was one of the first stories I've ever read here on fictionpress when I first joined and it was also one of my favorites and so it makes me sad to see that it hasn't been updated in 2 years.
friendly dumb chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
When are you going to update it next? I really want to read the next chapter!
Caverage chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
AH ANOTHER FRICKIN "CLIFFHANGER", WHAT IS IT WITH AUTHORS THESE DAYS?! WHY IS IT SO FRIGGIN SUSPENSEFUL? HE JUST KISSED HER, DAGNABBIT KISSED HER -AND THE CHAPTER ENDED?! WHYYYYYYYY. well now... I'm looking forward to updates and... yeah.
Vresteo chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
IS THIS ALLL !? IS THERE MOREEEE?!
Vresteo chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Love this!
moonrice chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
that was awesome! beyond awesome. this is definitely one of my best favourites! im so glad i found this story. btw Leap is sucha cutie! *wink* anws, this chapter is such a cliffhanger! i absolutely cant wait for the next chapter :))) xoxo!
Jynx4Ever chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
Reena chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I really really miss Lynne & Josh sigh,i hope u write the next chapter LND:)
Emily chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
It's good and addicting, just fix up some of those typing errors!
Reena chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
Man I love Lynne's character and of course the story...you really had me laughin and all the credit goes to your unique writing style,i mean the sequence's were never boring or dull I'll totally stick by till the end of the story(whenever that might be).your really good I hope u update soon though ciao:)
heal me forever chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
wow...just ..wow...dis is AWESUMMMMMMM ...super amazing..i was laughing like HELLL *rofl* god u cracked me wid humour...! so ya waiting for u to contttttttt...plz do it ...cant wait to see how dis goes...nd how...lynne will react..will she kiss him back..god update plz
AnonymousReads chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
When i heard the summary i laughed and said you sound like a good and funny writer and i couldnt wait to read this book until i realized you havent updated in a while and now i must know how your wonderful amazing story ends. Update soon. Please. :)
Sad reader chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
PLEASE DON'T ABANDON THIS
Guest chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
Omigoodness... This is my new favorite story :) Ur a really good writer and I absolutely love how you wrote this story ) I loved the last part it was sweet 3 Please update soon? I'll be looking forward to it ;D
793 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »