Reviews for Living Next Door
Jay827 chapter 7 . 10/11/2007
hahha!

omg update really soon. ahahhaha.

2010? jeez.

ttfn
henrie chapter 7 . 10/11/2007
babahaha awesome chapter hun..i guess it was worth the wait..well atleast the after hours part.
wandless chapter 7 . 10/11/2007
Ahh! Excellent ending. I can't wait to see how it all turns out. I couldn't stop laughing, your story is hilarious!

Please update soon!
Mimerz chapter 6 . 10/7/2007
ahh you have to update pronto! I loovee this storyy
OniRoi chapter 6 . 9/27/2007
I hope, hope, hope you update this soon. It's so difficult to find anything worthwhile to read these days. Please continue. I love your characters, you have developed them so well that I burst into tears because the story ended (figuratively speaking, but it was still painful). I want more Lynn-spunkiness and Seb-funniness and Josh-hotness. Yeah, so that's my rant. Update soon.
SapphireEyes16 chapter 5 . 9/26/2007
luv this story, itz hilarious keep updating!
SapphireEyes16 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
ha ha she fell off her chair, tht was funny, update soon!
rororo chapter 6 . 9/14/2007
cute story.
MidnightblueAurora chapter 6 . 9/7/2007
wow, ths story is amazing...the plot is really good and i think your whole pacing of the sory is good too (or maybe its becuase im a romantic...either way) i love it! i cant believe the last time you updated was in may! and now is september! well...update soon!
Night Holds Secrets chapter 6 . 9/2/2007
Great story sp far! Her mom is so trippie! .

Haha! I hope you update soon, and don't forget about this story!

Well, please update when you can and be safe!
Genato chapter 6 . 9/1/2007
i was laughing the whole time. it's really good. ahha. she's so insane that i love her. ahahha. please update!
OrangeStar13 chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
This is so funny! I adore all the characters!

Leap is just hilarious and the interaction between Josh and Lynne is captivating.. There has to be something there. I think Lynne's judged Josh way too harshly and he's really a good guy at heart, it just so happens he's a cutie.. :)
Caitycat chapter 6 . 8/24/2007
When are you adding another chapter? I'm wringing my hands in anticipation, I think it's going to need medical attention! BTW I don't think your story is super cliche compared to some of the other works I've read. Good Job :)
I Darkness chapter 6 . 8/24/2007
EVIL!

Evil I tell you!

you're evil...

...

well! now that I got that out of the way... when's the next update?

I Darkness
rosieroo chapter 6 . 8/21/2007
hehe this is so funni! it made me crack up so many times! haha i cant WAIT till u get the next update up!
793 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »