Reviews for Living Next Door
rubberduckysabc chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
Oh my goodness Lynne just cracks me up. I'm sitting in bed laughing my socks off at what just seems to pop out of her mouth. I can't wait till the next chapter! I really should get to bed now... I have to get up early for work. Poor kids I'm going to be a grump.
rubberduckysabc chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Oh my goodness. I was laughing out loud with tears in my eyes after reading Lyn's answers to the questioner.
Bandgeekclarinet14 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Oh. My. God. I can not even describe my feelings right now. Please, I am begging you update this story. It seems only fair that you willingly comply with my request seems you have left everyone begging for more for oh so long, not that I am pushing you or anything, I understand how busy life gets, but if you could just please make my life and not be one of those authors who has an amazing story I get hooked on then never freaking update again.

Please?

Okay, well thats it.

This was brilliant, simply, brilliant.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
... Josh kinda reminds me of Peeta Mellark. (Get it? Josh Hutcherson?... Er, yeah, please excuse my very huge obsession of the Hunger Games)
3rd Bookworm chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
Brilliant as par ussual seriesly I've been laughing so hard my sisters/ Parents/ Cats think I'm a freak I swe3ar my cats a human trapped in a cats body she meows Like she never stops talking actually shes Garfield she eats LASASNGAU and her brother is the spitting image of him No jok. and you really don't care sorry, the point I love your story maybe a bit of a snappy end could you do an epilogue just so we see everyones reaction what happens to there cats, if she ever gets over her hatred towards woo and Paronoia towards everything. anyway Love your story.
3rd Bookworm chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
I'm laughing so hard I can barley type. I love how she hates wood
muryoutaisuu chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
Where are you? I hope life is going well for you!

Please say you've not forgotten about Lynne, her hamster wheel and her next-door-neighbour!

Come back to us
mortality.is.overrated chapter 9 . 5/18/2012
i love your story!its absolutely amazing ! i hope you havent forgotten all abt! u said that ud finish it in 2011 and last i checked its 2012 !good god why do all amazing authors ditch their equally-amazing-stories-out-of-capability-to-even-think-abt-writing

!o lord have mercy and let her update it!
AbbeyXD chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
Aw this is sooo cute! I really wanna know what happens next but you haven't update in over a year now! :'( please update! Pretty please?
Forlorn-ember chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
Oh god. I need an update! :P.

I thought it was a completed story when I started reading now I'm stuck at the most interesting part... :(
sadbunijumper chapter 9 . 3/19/2012
: Why? WHY? Update! That cliffie was a sick, sick, SICK way of keeping me hanging on :
Thesunthatshinesthroughthetree chapter 9 . 2/21/2012
I really like the story but what will happen to Seb and Leap?What will happen to Lynne and Josh? :" Do you update only every month?
foxyricanlady chapter 9 . 2/20/2012
I just came across this story and I love it. But I noticed that you have updated in a long time hope you do cause it's really great.
D. M. Gotmen chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
Nooooooooooo! I just realized that there's no nexy chapter yet! Nooooooooooooooo! Update soooooooooooon pleaaaaaaase!
Alluring chapter 9 . 12/17/2011
I love love LOVE this story! Please come back and write another chapter!
793 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »