Reviews for Living Next Door
SmilingSarcasm chapter 9 . 7/8/2011
I love it! Josh is adorable, and Lynne makes me laugh. The characters are great. I'm adding this to my favs, and will be waiting eagerly for the next update. :)
wizzy891 chapter 9 . 7/8/2011
I im love with My JoshyKins . and Its About time him and lynn finally kiss and i would love to see her wear his JERSEY again.

Viv should end up with someone , i love her 2 :) (Ohhh Maybe Leap ?)

And You Cant Leave Sebbie By Himself .

i love Lynn personality , she is so random and funny. i love the bedroom scene with the cat and josh , that chapter was priceless.
Brittany chapter 9 . 7/8/2011
Can i tell you how sad i am right now , that i see you havent updated sense January 21 , the only thing thats keeping me going is the fact that its 2011 that you stop or i would have gave up on you every updating...
ChewMyPretty chapter 9 . 7/8/2011
I'm Literally Cryingggggggggggggggggggggggg , Why Did You Stop There... OMGGGGGGGGG , Im A Little Black Girl Lost Right About Now . :(
ChewMyPretty chapter 7 . 7/8/2011
This Is My Favorite Chapter , I Was Laughing Through Out The Whole Thing.
fariswheel chapter 9 . 7/4/2011
I love this story. Josh is hilarious and Lynne sounds like a complete loon, but she's funny too. I love Seb, he's so big-brother-y.
11cina24 chapter 9 . 7/2/2011
NEW reader!(: hahah, I really love Lynne's thought process and the dorky things she shouts out and her imagination in general(x it's hilarious.

Fan-frickin-tastic ending and chapter overall.
kv15 chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
This is it plasee write more
LivesTooShort52 chapter 8 . 6/20/2011
You better update soon! On most of your stories!
aliaschantra chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
Hey, where are you? Hope you're doing well. And I hope you'll update soon if you could. I'm itching to read what happens next.

WinterInk24 chapter 9 . 6/9/2011
Yes. Finally, all that tension between Josh and Lynne ends with that kiss. They are like perfect together. Lynne stalks and spies on Josh in the present. Josh spied on Lynne in the past. XD Why so many troubled families. Well besides Lynne's family. Sed, Viv, and Josh all don't have the conventional family set. Aw. I love this story. All the characters have their quirks and humorous personalities. For some odd reason, I warmed up to Sam a little more when she was revealed to be near sighted. How she kept squinting at the person down the hall. Cracked me up. Of course, she pissed me off again when she started to attack Lynne, calling her a boy friend snatcher. Damn. How old is she? Because she's behaving like a selfish whinny child. : P

Also as a random comment. Wooden crutches? I didn't even know stores still sold them? I thought its all about the plastic. But maybe you're carrying on Lynne's motif of wood being evil.

Great writing. Great characters. Hope to see an update soon.
WinterInk24 chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
o-O Lynne lynne Lynne. How can you not tell that Josh and you are meant to be. ;D I guess its all up to Josh to declare his feelings. Because right now, Lynne is too clueless about this.
WinterInk24 chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
Nice. I'm so betting Lynne gets close to a heart attack when she sees her mom on her bed. This chapter was hilarious. I have accepted how eccentric Lynne is. She's hoot to read. And how she almost smothered Josh, lovely. Great way to show a boy you are interested in him. ;D
WinterInk24 chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
Lynne wicked girl. Playing with a psychologist's head. Aw. Josh and Lynne do have history. Adorable kid scene by the way. I laughed hard when child Lynne shouted Werewolf as a greeting to child Josh. And then Lynne throwing all those Doll-nappers at Josh. Aw. Poor child Josh.
WinterInk24 chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
o-O Yes. I have decided Lynne is a little of a drama queen. Though. She did have a bad night. Took many blows to the head. Just wondering if its stretching it a little for Lynne to need to see Sophia. Thinking its more of an obvious way for Lynne to run into Josh more.
793 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »