Reviews for Living Next Door
sexyz-bratz chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
i lovei t so far! keep it up! and can i get a description on how she looks like? and what her name is at least? and totally worth continuing. defenitley putting u in my fave stories.
SimplyBliss7 chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
i like this story n can't wait till the next chapter!
ealuv79 chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
this is really very good. I would be really interested in this story so please continue it.
critiqua chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
brilliant! really cute and well-written. update soon, because i can't wait.
accountdeactivated22 chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
I really have no idea why no one has reviewed this yet, so I suppose I'll be the first. I have two words for you, "Thank You.". After spending the last hour or so reading stories that have lines like, "Than I thogt OH MY GOD cuz he was totally hott." It's very refreshing to read a story with actual English. This is a promising story and I intend to keep reading as many updates as you have.. which I hope will be many and will come quickly. Toodles.
anonymous sp chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
nice.
Ren chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Cute.
the used chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
i like this one, more than your other storyplease update soon!
cupsofcoffee chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
this is so cool! please continue!
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 1 . 12/8/2005

]

i thought this first chapter was absolutely hilarious. it was really good! extremely catchy and not at all very serious. definitely worth continuing, hope the ideas still come through! i can definitely see a lot of potential, but i hope you don't become too cliche with this. _;;
devil's-fav-angel chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
worth continuing
Juniper Nights chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
ahahahaha!i love it!keep writing
HiryuuGekijou chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
XD That was utterly brilliant. And I didn't have those problems during highschool, bring just an average 3.0 gpa student, and not too into doing homework ;) but in college I have that problem all the time. Damn next door neighbors and their Black Eyed Peas. Anyway, that was entirely too funny. And the hot next door neighbor... Jealous. XD That reminded me of my crush in highschool. Oh man... good times. Hahahaha Right... good story. Bravo! *two thumbs up*
793 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53