Reviews for Living Next Door
WinterInk24 chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
:OOO Ohh. Someone's jealous. XD Gosh. Now I'm wondering where in the story that Josh apparently fell in love/lust with Lynne. I like Seb. Cannot imagine Seb and Lynne together, being as they act as if they are siblings. But Seb is appealing to me because, like Lynne said, he seems to be easy going and have a good sense of humor. And that little hair dying session with the Ow's and the squirming was entertaining to read.
WinterInk24 chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
o-O I don't know about Lynne now. I was not expecting that sudden..shouting episode she had when she had to return to give the mail. Maybe if it wasn't all in caps...XD I might believe that dialogue part more. Seemed too dramatized. Or Lynne is naturally a drama queen. I'm liking Josh though. He seems polite and sweet. He eve blushed when that cafeteria lady said he was a sweet boy. Awww. modesty a nice quality. :P Hmm. I wonder if Josh has been talking about Lynne to his friends. Phillipe seem to know about Lynne and was that an attempt at matchmaking by inviting Lynne to the party? ;D

Great writing. Great humor. I laughed hard for some reason when I read "showing that I had no prejudice against mental patients." You just don't hear people say things like that.
WinterInk24 chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
XDDDD Oh my gosh. Linny so funny. She's a nice combination of embarrassed and flumbly in this chapter. Josh seems nice. Well I get that he has a sense of humor, and he seemed all around pleasant to Linny when she was returning his mail. XD Not a lot really to base his personality on. Can't wait to read the rest.
pho chapter 9 . 5/30/2011
i want more! update please [ i know this isnt exactly a "well rounded critique" but all i can say is i love this story please update!
CityBlackOut chapter 9 . 5/27/2011
I'm assumin your a girl.

Lady please UPDATE. What a cliffhanger[ definately not healthy for us readers :( i love the ramblings of a fellow person who not only doesn't seem to act their age but gets looks that say CLEARLY YOU ARE CRAZY. So please. Update soon :3 josh and leap [i have an image of him jumping around like a frog. Search up leap frog education xD ] ARE ADORABLE 3 i'll be waiting-
Essandra chapter 9 . 5/21/2011
Love it! I just hope you update very soon because I can't wait!
Devilish Kisses chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
Aw, he kissed her :) Please update soon!
Devilish Kisses chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
O He gave her his jersey!
Devilish Kisses chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Hey, if I had a handsome neihbour, I'd peek as well ;)
AsianPearl101 chapter 9 . 5/12/2011
WHAT? Ok I wasn't NOT expecting that but still, what? Ok that was aweosme! I've almost just started reading your story this week and it's amazing! I llove all your characters, particularly Leap-best side character ever! So, are you going to continue this? I'm really hoping you are becuz it'sfantastic and it would be great if you finished it! Anyway, good job on all your work. You're quite good! And good luck with your continuing it if you do :)

Ill be hoping to read the next chap!
AsianPearl101 chapter 8 . 5/10/2011
Oh my goodness! I can't contian my laugter when I'm reading this story it's THAT good! Great character's, hilarious incidents, great humor, I love it all!
avidreader chapter 9 . 4/27/2011
i really really love this story. josh is so real! unlike all those perfect males with those inflated ego. i love the fact that he blushes. it's cute! this is the best story i've encountered so far here. at least the people are real and the conflict is acceptable. please continue ur work.. i really wanna know what happens in the end.
Sult-an Peper chapter 9 . 4/24/2011
Aw, it's cute how this chapter ended. I really love it! Keep up the good job!
2nd chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
Gah! Omigosh! They kissed! fnfhiwenlfqnqpgnflan!

*crazed fangirl eyes*

-cough-

Haha, sorry about that... .'' I get a bit...fangirlish when I read a scene like that. :D

Anyways, I love this story! It cracked me up heaps, and I could never get enough of this. ;)

Please update soon! I ned [okay, not really.] to know what happens next! So please, update! [No pressure or anything].

Haha. I understand if you're too busy or stuff, but I really hope that you can. :) It would make me jump up and down like a fangirl and squeal, run around the house like mad, and kiss my laptop's screen. ;D

Keep up the writing!

~Blizzard.
whileiatemycarrot chapter 9 . 4/15/2011
hi, you're awesome. D

i really like your story! it had me LOL-ing - like, real LOL-ing, not the LOL-ing you do when you have nothing better to reply with to an IM message - and that too at the simplest comments. i love your characters - lynne is fantabulous. o.o especially her obsession with wood - "I DETEST WOOD!" :D she's one stubborn girl. josh is awesome; i'd say i love him, as in 'am extremely fond of him even though he acts like a big sap in front of lynne and basically morphs into a TOTAL WHIPPED FART who, I'D LIKE TO ADD, happens to have other lovely attributes as well', BUT PERFECTION IS OVERRATED. i happen to like total whipped farts with other redeeming qualities, thank you very much. Josh ftw. :D

i think your writing has undergone some - err, considerable changes through the course of this story. idk how to put it - the tone of the first chapter was somewhat... different? it didn't sit too well with me - BUT I'M SO GLAD I CONTINUED READING, COZ THE STORY IS EPIC. o.O :D

DO CONTINUE. can't wait. :)
793 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »