Reviews for Living Next Door
nerdify chapter 9 . 4/10/2011
That was very cruel. Very cruel and unnecessary. You can't leave it like this. You can't leave us hanging. Please, please, please with all the cherries on top, UPDATE! :)
Deux1992 chapter 9 . 4/3/2011
Wow, I LOVE the story! Please please please continue writing, I just HAVE to read the end! xoxo Deux
tnbt6 chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
I'm officially in love with your story.

The characters are great and everything is just soo
woodstock1969 chapter 9 . 3/26/2011
I'm so glad to see that you're back! I've always enjoyed this story (your writing style is wonderful), and it's awesome that you're updating it again! In this chapter, I particularly liked the bits of Lynne and Josh's childhood that you brought in. It adds depth to their characters and their relationship. Keep up the great work!
MystyTaurus chapter 9 . 3/19/2011
Just caught up with all your chapters. What a great story! I love the voice of the narrator, so real. You've really captured her so well. Can't wait to read more!
evilwitchmonster chapter 9 . 3/19/2011
I first read this story years ago. I thought you left and forgot all about this. So imagine my surprise that you actually updated last Janunary. lol. I'm glad, really. This is one of my faves here in fp that gives me good laughter. Hope you update soon. Like right now? P
Margarat chapter 9 . 3/17/2011
Please update, I really do love this story!
Elle's Daisy chapter 9 . 3/11/2011
Read the story through in one day! Awesome storyline. I definitely feel as if im in the story with all the detail given. Beautifully written! Looking forward to the next chapter...
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 9 . 3/10/2011
omg such an amazing story :D
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 3 . 3/10/2011
omg lol the part where lynne makes up stuff with the phsycologist person is hilarious :D i actually started ... giggling/chuckling/laughing? anyways now im off to continue reading ur story :D
Sugabubble chapter 7 . 3/9/2011
AWSOME!
Alixermixer chapter 9 . 3/7/2011
I really love this story. This looks like it is the typical story with the rich boy and the quiet bookworm (almost)but you took the twist with them being neighbors and the fact that Josh basically told her that he's been crushing since they were young, too cute. I definitely think/know that Samantha is going to be a huge problem for them but I can't wait until you update again, hopefully soon!
thinkfarout chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
OMG YOU UPDATED. I LITERALLY JUMPED FOR JOY. :))

Thank you a million times. Phew. I am so relieved. Another great chapter by a great and awesomely awesome writer. Again, I AM DEFINITELY LOVING THIS STORY. EVERY BIT OF IT.

Oh, and thank you for saying I'm special. HAHAHA LOL. :))
Shokei chapter 9 . 2/19/2011
This is amazing. I'd know, because I procrastinated on maths homework for the whole day to read it.

I can't wait for the next update. :D
ansonozaki chapter 9 . 2/8/2011
love this! update soon! :)
793 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »