Reviews for Penultimate Ceasefire
FlamingDuo chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
a few of them may not be completely accurate. I can only remember so much? any creditable writer knows that unless you write down word for word what someone said, IT'S NOT A QUOTE! Once again, rappie, YOU SUCK! And, why is this in the essay section, and why did you choose to copy these quotes? Perhaps you could add these thoughts after the end of a "quote" and increase the readers interest.
SilentBlueRose chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
You know, I kind of agree with Max. I too have somewhat missed your whiny essays.

That doesn't mean they aren't annoying, though.

Have a nice day.
Formerly chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Hey Raptor, what's up? Funny, I was kind of missing those shots you love to fire at the UFO conspiracy in the sky.

Do you even remember what this is all about? Because while you seem to be talking about some great purpose, I happen to remember that this all about you acting like a spoiled child.
No Trust chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
"You are the most crackheaded shiteater I ever met - even online. You're a fucking stain on the human race and I wish you'd get hit by a car you stupid fuck." -Jeremy Sapienza
Sarasa chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Look at this wonderful essay. Also, you have to love the "don't like, don't read" argument.
Anya Tempest chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
"You are an idiot. Shut up. Please."

- Me
Typewriter King chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
“I say to you verily, don’t feed the trolls, they’ll only keep returning until the empire is lost.”-Emperor Constantine

wiki/List_of_famous_misquotations

Everyone, visit the list of famous misquotations above, and take note of Voltaire.

Socrates would cry at being used in this manner, while Constantine would laugh at my blatant misquoting of him.