Reviews for What Does It Mean To Love?
cajun-cuteness chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
EWEWEWEWEWEWEW!

*shudder* spitballs? EW!

Go DOMINIC! Teach her what LUV's about!

*Laughs uncontrollably at own stupidity*
cajun-cuteness chapter 5 . 12/10/2008

I like this!
cajun-cuteness chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
LOL. Probably BFF's name is taken, but my name is Alexis
criti-sized chapter 6 . 3/28/2006
Umm,how do I start this.I think the story could be great if it weren't the usual of a girl having a boyfriend and bestfriend then the both of them betraying her and the main character sulking about it while she finds out she has this huge thing for the hot/bad/ill-tempered/on and on and on guy who's a dickless person who should've gotten their ass whupped as a child to fix all their depressing I don't care for the teen books where the girls are really emotional about small things that are tiny enough to ignore,or where they're a strong person and turn into mush or snap at the guy all the time because he can simply get under her skin enough to do that...Somebody slap me if I'm the weird one if whoever I dated ask me did I love them,I'd dump them than that I'd give my bestfriend and ex-boyfriend something to remember me by for the rest of their lives by making their last year in highschool a living hell...Work with me here,give us all satsifaction!
devil's-fav-angel chapter 6 . 2/13/2006
oh this is good
LilyFinn chapter 6 . 2/12/2006
wow...Belle should teach Dominic some proper ettiquette really soon!:P His eating habits would have caused me to lose my appetite, too! Oh, well, he's still as sexy as ever! Good chappie, update soon!

I like the names Anthony (doesn't that name sound hot to you?) and Eliana.
remae chapter 6 . 2/11/2006
That spit-ball thing was nastyy. Hahaha. I think that you titled this chapter perfectly. And by the way, this is my absolutely favortie line from this chapter:"And that’s high school, everybody, a conniving, twisted land where people constantly tortured themselves over their position on the social ladder."

Dang, you always have such memorable quotes in your chapters! hehe. We-ell, whoever threw that spitball at Belle is a COMPLETE JERKFACE. PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE update soon. I need more story! (

oh, and here's a p.c.-just in case you hadn't figure out yet, i'm cherrycokeislove, but i changed my penname. hehe.
chelsey chapter 5 . 2/10/2006
SO GOOD
Simply Lindsey chapter 6 . 2/10/2006
Whens the next one? C'mon c'mon your an absolutly wonderful writer and I cant wait for the next chapter!
FireBad.TreePretty chapter 6 . 2/10/2006
ehh god do i hate mondays... wow and hers suck alot more then mine do, but theres always something good that comes with a monday, and we all know what is was for belle hehe kiss kissyou updated! took you long enough :)update soon(er)!
cRavingsAniTy chapter 6 . 2/10/2006
AGH! :D My name's Cass, make it me! LOL, kidding! I love it, I love Dominic. I hate Kelly and Matt, obviously. It's great, your details rock! ;) Rock on, girl. :P
Ms.Romantic chapter 6 . 2/9/2006
it was short butnonethe less looved it
Saeger chapter 6 . 2/9/2006
;; Yeah, i tend to be more of a poem person, but this looked neat. And I still think its good. I really like the characterization, and set up.

I like Cameron and Eliana for names so far.

Keep writing!