Reviews for More Specific
KyuuRyuu chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Now well ain't that a co*kblock... :) Nah just kidding, though you really cliffhanged me there... :D Great job on the intimacy between the two.

Squealed to death when Kyle had his finger at Brandon's lips.. :)) I guess that's what you get when you let your [heart win LOL nah, just kidding] imagination run wild. :D
purplehost chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
At least Kyle didn't beat the crap out of Brandon when he found out. On the other hand, why was he reading his brother's diary anyway? I saw this isn't the only story about the two, so I'll go read the others.
Take-Me-Away-To-Paradise chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Ok, I dont know if I like this or hate this. In alot of ways I like this, but for the love of god why did one of the characters have to be named brandon! It's my exes name, makes it awkward for me to read this! UGH, and his brothers a gay dude too! xD

But other then that, I guess its a good story. sorry, my own opinian here. Bet this applies to no one else but me :P
rocquell chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
i like the twist!

good job xD
dizzymslizzy chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
hot! sexy! and oh so wrong! but god i love it :D
frogs of war chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Kyle could have taken a shower first and washed off all those Jenna germs, but then he wouldn't be Kyle, would he? He is so cruel, but I think I like him.
ladylookslikeadude chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Oh, that was cruel!
Calico Trayce chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
LULZ! Kyle is a teeassee. Oh well, looks like Brandon liked it. It was kind of fast paced, but other than that I liked how Kyle cornered him. Haha! You have the dialogue down, can't wait to read more!
CallMeAlice chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
you should turn this into a full length story. i really like it. great job.
Sabrina chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
THAT IS HOT, im so reading the sequal! that is hot and i would laugh if that is what really happened! I could see it ... sort of ... a girl can imagine!Brina
Cherise chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
*hisses* I wanted my sex scene! *sighs* Just have to check out the sequel, then, hm?
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Awesomeness_ Loved it very much..i am off 2 read the sequel now, okies?(When u have time, you should chek out mi slash story, The Ties That Bind Us) Thanks_
Bmcvay chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
I read the stories backwards but I liked this one just as much as the first. A very good way to keep the readers attention with the way you did the ending to this. Not letting Brandon have what he wanted.
facebookstalker chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
lol! come on! you can't leave it like that! I WANT SEX DAMNIT!
brittle.star chapter 1 . 12/10/2005