Reviews for air
relapse into change chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
ths is so beautiful

(i sorry i'm not good at reviews)

but i loved this, your poetry is amazing
xhaiiro chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Incredible. I love the way you spin the words, everything just seems to fit perfectly. Great job.
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
I like the quotes. Very shart piece, this one. Feels like danger. _
Atelophobia chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Forgive me for lack of useful review-ness, but I can't say much other than I love this, it's really well-written & conveys meaning in so few words.
Ellin Louise chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
I love the long lines... the way this poem is written and presented gives it a very distinctive feeling, and it's something that I can't exactly pinpoint, but I know I like it.

I love the line "but it is terribly addictive".

The second staza reads very well, amazingly written.
Ebony Stars chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
I feel nasty for leaving you a horrid review but it had to be done. So I went in search of something I do like (didn't have to look far!)I like your unusual imagery ie "a drowned duck", such an innocent metaphor in a grown up context _

last three lines are well thought out, interesting and genuinely delicious.
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
hmm, not to be a bitch, but you really should write John LenNon right in your profile...it's just so bad to fuck up Lennon's name...you love toying with the idea of angels and church and purity and unashamedly soiling it with all these dirty allusions...nice one ;). Love, Mia
riotmaker chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
this is amazing writing..i love "she reminds you of a drowned duck"..you combine sarcasm and sorrow in a gorgeous way..

xoxocasey
Nicole Michele chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Kay, wow so I was like I'm gonna go read over Noelle's stuff an leave her nice comments..and then I looked on my Fav. Authors list to find you and you weren't there..which I totally thought you were...so Yah. Now you're on my Fav. Authors list. I this poem..it's really good and fits together well. Great Job (everything you write gets this comment.)
In State of Agony chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
as i already say, the things i write may not have sence but thats the way i like to write, you dont have to understand it, u just have to feel it...i like to write that way is my style...about the spelling, well i try to change every mistake i make...m what is a "beta"

again thanx 4 the review...

i like this piece...:D
fairEtales chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Whoa. The images are SO vivid..It's unbelievable. GREAT job!
Faerie Energy chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Lovely, captures this relationship wonderfully. Very nice.

With all due respect,

Faerie Energy
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
PERFECTION. in so few words.
euphemismsforlukewarmtragedies chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
wow,i've been terribly lax with was the piece that incited me to review again.

stunning. breathtaking. every segment of this was addictive. terribly addictive.

the ending was absolutely flawless."but you will never be her air"

love.
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
oh my, how confusing, yet how lovely. dark writing is awfully delicious (i missed it, lol). it's good to read something wonderfully written once again. hope to see more soon. )

sumiko