Reviews for don't tell me you love me
InkyPink chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
That's really sad and sweet. You have a great turn of phrase - some wonderful lines in here. I really like it, though it's depressing!
JOANNA. the One and Only chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
omg u read my mind. how did u do that? lol. but seriously, great poem. i liked it alot.
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Wonderful! I love it!

- Sarah

P.S. doing a halloween/autumn themed haiku collection (group) and contributors would be appreciated!
Leaving Here chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
i really like this. its great!~Liz
Midnight Doorman chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
I agree.
kit feral chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Yeah, I can relate to this... perfection. "I used to think I knew you from every flaw" is an amazing line. It's beautiful. I also really love the lack of capitals and stanza seperation, works really well. And I adore the ending. Great work, keep it up!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
I like this... it's extremely powerful and sad.. beautifully written
not sure yet chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
love blows

lovely little emotional release here though, i enjoyed it immensely, excellent job
Random-Idiocity chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
This was really great...thank you for the reviews and, Keep it Up!
JoyfullyStruggling chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
this touched me because I feel this way right now. shit, he's hurt me...and no, it's not someone else...but I just don't get what it is.
Teah Marie chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
i know everyone always says this, but i can connect with the basic emotion of the poem, and i love that you can phrase the feeling so well. I am THE Shadow, Caryn
randompoetry chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Good, well written. There were some strong spots and some weak spots, but overall the piece was put together very nice. The strongest phrase was probably "it doesn’t mean a like those silly little liesthat crumble and fall in the end." It just...you fit so much emotion into those three lines. Good job.