Reviews for Thirty Days
blurrylights chapter 3 . 12/5/2008
Wow. I love this!
blurrylights chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
Oh wow..what's-his-name is really scary!
blurrylights chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I love this so far! Awesome. :)
l'heautontimoroumenos chapter 28 . 12/4/2008
├╝ber-great story. I think I love Keegan. Uh oh, no good, no good.

Mais bref, my little crazy french self greatly appreciated your story and is looking forward to reading Layla and Keegan's next adventure (if there isn't any, you'll be hearing from me soon... I'll start singing La Marseillaise while tearing your heart out with a rusted spoon - so beware)
RayaSlayer chapter 27 . 11/15/2008
OMG!

That was like the best story ever!

I read it all in one day! It was that good.

Wow, it was so interesting and the kidnapping was so unexpected.

I loved it!

thank you so much!
AMM3485 chapter 27 . 10/27/2008
Oh yeah, I forgot. There were a couple of instances where you used motif instead of motive, and there were a lot of sentences where you skipped words. You probably just type to fast and your brain is running a thousand miles a minute, at least that's how I get. I suggest just rereading it and taking a look at it. You should be able to see them easily now since you haven't had to look at the same story for weeks straight.
AMM3485 chapter 26 . 10/27/2008
Just so you know, it was as amazing as ever! Keegan is my hero lol, and Jack is so funny I love him. YAY Keegan and Layla!
AMM3485 chapter 10 . 10/27/2008
It is just as amazing as I remember, if I didn't have class today I would so breeze through this. YAY Keegan!
alyssa chapter 13 . 10/19/2008
I understand wanting to not be cliche, but l'm not sure that you're mentally stable.. or very bright. rich bitch or not, he has no right to treat her this way. and the fact that hes starved her, turned her into a slave, cut her off from the world yet she is attracted to him is disgusting and shows that your character, or perhaps you, is nothing but a simple minded whore.. and the fact that after all he has done, you make her into a bad guy for wanting to talk to her father, and making him into the wounded party is repulsive. wtf is wrong with you?
PerfectImpulse chapter 28 . 10/18/2008
yay! i dont hate you anymore lol

hes a good guy and their together!

im gonna go read the sequel :D

geez i just realized ive been reading for more than five hours

but your writing is well worth it :]
PerfectImpulse chapter 26 . 10/18/2008
GAH!

I hate you! lol

why did he have to be the bad guy? no!

but it does make the story way more interesting i give you that ;D
PerfectImpulse chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
Finally!

a main girl character with a backbone!

I love her attitude and how shes not goody-goody girl that is

so cliched in every other story on the website.

And I love the story :D
RobotBuiltSoFrail chapter 27 . 10/11/2008
Wow.

This story was amazing, and so much more than I ever expected it to be.

Keep writing, you've really got a bunch of talent and originiality here.
cherrystraw chapter 27 . 9/23/2008
oh wow this was really good!

i can't for you to come out with new stories!
gyabo chapter 8 . 9/2/2008