Reviews for Thirty Days
princessarielle3 chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
Great Story i love it.
Rose chapter 28 . 8/29/2008
whoa! that was so good! really didn't expect that whole kidnapping thing! great writing, characters, descriptions just like everything! it was really believable too. must admit i was a bit annoyed by layla at the start but the way she changed and everything! amazing!
Dark-Passion67 chapter 28 . 8/28/2008
This was the best story ever!

I didn't see the whole kidnapping thing coming, which made it even more better:)

Now to start reading the sequel!
koerle chapter 21 . 8/27/2008
Oh. I forgot to mention this earlier:

"“I’m all for showering together, but not in lukewarm water.” Contrary to popular belief, showering with guys is not all that it’s cracked up to be. Since certain parts of their anatomy are more sensitive to the elements than ours, they can’t handle scalding showers, which is exactly how I like them. The only way to shower with a guy is if you do it in lukewarm water, and I definitely wasn’t prepared for that."

This is so true. And there I was thinking I was alone in this opinion... ;)
koerle chapter 27 . 8/27/2008
Wow.

I just read your story and all I can say is wow. I really loved it! The story is very original and I am sucker for twists in a story (and for smut) so you really gave me everything I wanted in this story.

Really great!
Jan-L chapter 24 . 8/25/2008
OK wow you freaked me out for a moment. Becasue I started this story and realized I ahd read a really similar one on fanfiction for inuyasha. And then I was like this looks like the big bad P in action...then I realized it was you on there too. Good story though!
cbwicot chapter 27 . 8/20/2008
Wonderfully planned and excellently executed. Who would’ve thought that everything was a scam and Layla was actually kidnapped? Great plot twister. Halfway through I was like, “Okay, I know where this is going…” And then, BOOM! You hit us all with a kidnapping… " LOLS~ Anywho, continue your writing endeavor, I'll definitely check out your other stories.
x3life chapter 27 . 8/9/2008
this story was nothing like i expected it to be.

and i loved that )

the huge plot twist... the kidnapping thing

and then the reason and stuff.

this whole story was just great and i loved it )
insanity-ward chapter 28 . 8/4/2008
omg! wicked story! luved it! it was too cool! im happy know that Layla picked up her act. that was really cool and i hope that even after being with Keegan (if that's even his real name) she'l continue to do her buissness stuff. kk well LOVED YOUR STORY! totally wicked awesome! ]
Booklover91 chapter 9 . 7/30/2008
Keegan , haha eating that bruger in her face while she eats old peeps(people) cereal, haha. I liked this chapter, and I like Jack too, his name was somethng else, lol.
Booklover91 chapter 7 . 7/30/2008
Keegan is so mean, I know Layla is being a little biaa, but gosh, no food or washing? that's really harsh! But I'm loving this story so far, it's moving at the PERFECT pace.
Booklover91 chapter 6 . 7/30/2008
haha, this chapter was super funny, i can't believe she has to stay in that nasty house for 30 days, lmbo. i feel bad for her, I'm not rich and even I would be mortified to stay in that house...
Booklover91 chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
Oh my gosh, this chapter was really , hm, drama filled? idk, but i liked it , haha. i can't believe her father did that. i mean, I understand she needs to act mor maturely and stuff, but GOSH, lol.
Booklover91 chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
oh my gosh, this chapter was interesting, and funny, hehe. :)

I can't believe Keegan just came to his house and is making Layla leave like that.
Booklover91 chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
haha, oh my gosh, i love layla, lol. And Keegan sounds oh so hot! whoop whoop! haha

i can't wait to get into the next chapter, :)
1,185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »