Reviews for Thirty Days
glamoureste chapter 23 . 7/30/2008
holy shit. that was A LOT to take in.
glamoureste chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
Hahahahhahahaha... she is so fucking funny!

I love Layla.
Acantha Alleyoope chapter 28 . 7/29/2008
Is Keagan Keagan's actual name? First time reading thrugh the story, and enjoyed it a lot. Best plot twist ever!
It Was Still Fun chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Hey!

Your story is pretty awesome.

Keep writing more awesome-ness.
i-luv-smoothies chapter 25 . 7/16/2008
This story is just beyond amazing. I can't wait for the sequel. You are a brilliant writer and I would write more if I wasn't dying to finish this.
Jay827 chapter 27 . 7/10/2008
oh my god. oh my god. oh my god. no epilogue ugh. come on i need to know how everything worked out. ehh i guess i'll live without it.

awe they ended up together. :')
Jay827 chapter 23 . 7/10/2008
holy hell omg. wow. umm well i really really really need to read the next chapter. and that's exactly what i'm going to do.
Jay827 chapter 12 . 7/10/2008
i completely change my mind. i love her. i love her actions and the way she thinks. just i hate her when she's a selfish brat.
Jay827 chapter 9 . 7/10/2008
just when i start to actually stand her she thinks something like him getting the bowl and spoon for her? and she calls him lazy. wow.
Jay827 chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
YAY! talk about getting exactly what he wanted. the plan worked. of course. finally she's becoming easier to deal with.
Jay827 chapter 7 . 7/10/2008
ugh she's such a bitchy main character. :

score for Keegan. ahh red heads such hotties. :)
Jay827 chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
Score one for the Padre. i love him. and i love how awesome he is. love love love. that bitch had it coming she's effin' twenty-two years old not 6 even though she acts like it.
Jay827 chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
omg. talk about taming a wild animal. this 22 year old 'girl' yeah talk about attitude problem she sounds like this girl i know. yet Layla is much MUCH worse. maybe if she had a mom she would act more civilized and less like a bratty banshee.
shesabeautyx chapter 27 . 7/1/2008
I finished it. Finally. Let's just say my jaw is still on the ground. [Figuratively, of course] I'm not exaggerating or trying to butter you up as an author when I say this is truly one of the best stories I've ever read. And I have to say I'm disappointed with the review number on it, because I truly believe it deserves tons more.

You have a truly remarkable gift, and I'm definitely envious of it. I couldn't produce something even half as good as this even after racking my brain and spending hours in front of my computer.

This story practically oozed originality and creativity. I don't think I speak for myself when I say you definitely deserved the Punkd award from Skow because I was shocked. Here I was, excepting the cliché plot... for them to be in front of her father and she would refuse and he would get mad blah blah blah. But you pulled off the whole kidnapping thing effortlessly. It was believable, and didn't seem like it came out of nowhere, and leaving the reader to think "what the heck made her do that?" There were clues leading up to it, and everything was planned, which made it all the more better.

The characterization was simply superb. Layla was such a multilayered character. At the beginning, her attitude almost made me completely turned off to the story and I even contemplated stopping but something made me continue and am I glad that I did. Her development was so amazing. The way she turned from a spoiled, rich society brat into someone that realized there was so much more to life. And Keegan.. well, assuming that's his name since we never did find out his real one... gosh dang. Although surprisingly, I'd still rather have Vinci. My heart broke for him when I read that he was in love with Lay. It really did. It kind of sucks when you're finally ready to give up all your playboy ways for a girl only to realize she doesn't want you. But heck, he can have me anyway.

And look at me talking like these are real people. But with your imagery and characterization and descriptions, they might as well be. Ah Tobias… I love that name. And I do have to say I love the names of all your characters… From Layla to Adonis to Keegan… they’re all so imaginative and unique.

Geez, I just want to keep raving and raving but I’ll stop boring you now. I’m really really really really looking forward to the sequel. There were so many open ended questions at the end of the story that you have so much to work with, and I can’t wait to see what you come up with.

What you've done with this story is absolutely magnificent. Brilliant, even. Your work is amazing, and you have an exceptional talent for writing.

I’ll be looking forward to seeing more work from you : )
shesabeautyx chapter 14 . 7/1/2008
I started this... oh, about 3 hours ago, and haven't been able to stop reading. I absolutely love it. And while you probably deserve a nice, long review for every single chapter... well, I'm lazy. And the more I review the longer I have to wait to read, and lets just say patience isn't my strongest suit (although some things I do will prove otherwise)

Anyways, before I keep rambling nonsense. I love the story! I strongly disliked Layla at first. Seriously, I can't stand girls like her.. people whose lives revolve around drinking and partying without a care for the outside world or universe. But hey, who am I to judge? But I think I like the humbled down version of her. Keegan is definetly what she needs I think. I like to think of him as her reality check.

That being said, I think he's my favorite character. Other than the fact that he's a complete jerk, to put it tamely, to Layla, he's like my perfect guy. Doesn't hurt that he's a complete hottie. I love the sexual tension you have building between them. I wish we could see his point of view, but since the story is already complete, I guess I can't plead for that.

I love the characterization, and the plot is awesome. It's a little cliche, the whole arranged marriage thing but I'm SO glad that they haven't fallen for each other already because if that had happened I would've been muy dissapointed and I'm glad this story is much more indepth showcasing your talent.

Ah, you weren't kidding when you said Vinci was every girl's wet dream. I saw that first picture you had for him, and is that guy fine. Too bad he's like a manwhore or I would've wanted him in a heartbeat.

Anyways. You're probably wondering when I'm gonna stop rambling so I'm off to read the rest off the story... thought I'd review at the halfway point so that my final review doesn't end up being like a book or something.
1,185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »