Reviews for Thirty Days
Aragorn is mine chapter 28 . 6/20/2008
You know, I think this is THE BEST story on ficpress and trust me I've read a LOT D I've read all of your fav list plus MORE so me telling you this is HUGE. This story is damn well written and has SUCH a good plot. Man You HAVE to quickly write the sequel... I really want to know what happens next! D
geminibaby6789 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Thanks for the story! I love it! :)
twinklee chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
omg i just stayed up the wohle night reading this, and it's amazing! the sequel is definitely going to be complicated, but i really hope everything works out! very original plot line btw i had no idea what was coming. well keep writing! :]]
Randall K chapter 16 . 6/8/2008
Wow.. This is my last review i swear, but the pic for jack isn't working anymore. it's blurry
Randall K chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
wow.. I'm going crazy on reviews today. but anyway, Why does everyoone hate Layla in the beginning? I like her, I mean.. Okay, she's mean to the maid and kinda disrespectful to her father.. but, it's not like she's downright evil.
Randall K chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
I was just rereading the book, chapter 4.. and I realized at the end that she said she never wanted to see or hear from him again.. why didn't she maintain that? I mean, during the 30 day period, the father figures out its a kidnapping, but he still signed that deal.

She didn't have much conviction in that. You'd think that there would be some resentment.
locks92 chapter 27 . 6/4/2008
o-m-g..lol..Your book was um...FREAKIN EXTROADINARY MAN! It was like ridin an emotional train. In the beginning I hated Lay...the middle I felt sorry for her and maybe just a tincy bit annoyed at Keegan and at the end I was at the edge of my sit with anticipation..I mean..I seriously thought that they would neva get together and that would have been a tremendous heart breaker for me. All in all, this was 'the' best novel so far on fictionpress...in my opinion..lol. Ur definitely getting a spot on fav authors list and fav story. Good luck on later stories and current ones u might be working on. I'll be sure to check them out:):):)
benitab00bybuns chapter 24 . 6/3/2008
Man. This chapter made me tear up a little. Poor layla! And your story is just absolutely amazing! Not what I thought it was going to be at all!
Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 28 . 6/3/2008
hiya

i think the ending was nice. I can't wait for the sequal. Great writing.

angel
Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 22 . 6/3/2008
hiya

wow i so did not expect that. great shocker.. thanks.. love the story

angel
Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 10 . 6/3/2008
hiya

its not as discriptive but its still great. I love the way the story is forming. I sort of fell like that Keegan has done this many times before maybe. What a job if he had but in saying that it would be a good story.

Great writing. Love your style.

Angel
Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
hiya

all i can say is wow wow wow. Your writing is very detailed and easy to get everything she is feeling, seeing and doing. Its like being there or being her. Great writing.

Good work. I loved it. And i am wondering why i haven't come across your story sooner. Its very good in my book.
Efreisone chapter 14 . 6/1/2008
Enter: Other Woman!

I doubt Leanne's going to be jumping Keegan anytime soon, though. Even though this story is finished, I'm calling this ahead of time: she's Keegan's sister/cousin/completely platonic friend, and Jack is in love with her (hence the letter that Layla found).

I like how you keep throwing in dogs. It shows us that Layla does indeed have a soul.
Efreisone chapter 5 . 5/31/2008
What I'm not seeing here is what Keegan gets out of this whole deal. There had to be some serious money involved in that contract, but I can't understand why that would make a difference to him.

As for Layla... she's kind of a love her/ hate her character. All at once she manages to make me laugh, royally piss me off, and make me pity her. Which, I guess, is the hook.

Side note: Hore's Cave? Absolute gold.
Andi chapter 27 . 5/27/2008