Reviews for Thirty Days
MissPurple chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I remember reading this prior to it being taken down and I could not stop reading. Sorry about the plagerism by the way. I know I'm a little late with a review but even with the story being removed, I thought Thirty Days deserved a review. It was great to see how Layla changed throughout the story as well as Keegan. Honestly, I never been more frustrated at two nonexistant people as that couple. Two complete opposites but you could definetly see the chemistry between them. I don't want to ruin the ending but I'm still angry with Keegan even though he had a good reason. Anyway it was a pleasure to read and thank you for sharing it.
LoveYinYang chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
My cousin is telling me about this story and i keep on telling that would surely read it later since college life was pretty hectic, but it got removed ( I don't even know anything about LJ, but i really wanted to read it. I hope you could accept me somehow. I heared new reader are hardly get to accept. This whole plagiarism really sucks big time...huhu
devil10906 chapter 11 . 9/22/2010
Hi,

this isn't actually a review but I'm trying to figure out the LJ thing so I can still read all the stories but I'm just not able to figure it out. I was wondering if you'd be able to help me.

Thanks
Insanity.prone chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
I was planning to read this for the third time only to find that it was removed:( Anyways, I love this story AND House of Cards.
kelpz chapter 11 . 8/13/2010
OMG! I read the first two chapters and got HOOKED, and now i find that i cant read it anymore. :( Is there any other place that I can read it? :'(
swimmer4life chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
This story was so amazing. I think I read in one sitting because I was so addicted to the story. I also cried at the end because I'm such a softie. Just wanted to let you know that your stories are great and that your readers are hardcore fans of your work.
angel-fire-007 chapter 11 . 1/17/2010
hey awesome story! i would really like to see what happens. i just got an LJ account so i was wondering if we could be friends and i could read thirty days on there.

Thanks,

~angel-fire
angel-fire-007 chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
This is an awesome story... I am so sorry about people stealing you story :(. I was wondering what an LJ account is cause I would really like to see where this story is going.

Thanks

Angel-fire-007
jmn23 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
It is saddening to think that other people doesn't have a moral to respect other people's work. But all I can say is from the few chapters of your work, I am highly intrigued. It is very highly addictive. From your page you mentioned that your are actually self-publishing it. I would to purchase your book and read it. Hopefully, I will be able to finish reading it soon.
DazzeledFrequently chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Great start! I am really excited to see where this goes!
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
This story is realy good so far

please write more and just call the story something different

please

it could become an amazing book
alwaysautumn chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
No. Wait, let me guess. This story was hit too.

internal monologue: RAAWR!

well... this story would have definitely been amazing all the way through- judging on what I have read so far. good luck with your future writing.

x reeka
alwaysautumn chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Layla is quite the character, isn't she.

I guess we

ll be expecting great things from her ;)

x reeka
notjustink chapter 11 . 6/13/2009
Aw dang. I read the first two chapters, got hooked, flipped to the third, and it was taken down because of the plaigarists. FP should do something about this. Not make the text highlightable or something. :( It looked like a really good story, keep writing.
UpInTheSkaie chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I don't normally write reviews, but I think I'd make an exception. I hope you don't mind that I'd be commenting on the technical aspect of this piece, and not on the creative part.

Before anything else, i suggest that you proofread because you have a few typos here and there.

Alright, now I'd like to comment on your choice of words. Personally, I love seeing a "big" word once in a while in things I read, but that's just me - the English obsessed girl who'd read the dictionary from cover to cover. It's not often you'd find someone who can define all words you use without using the dictionary. Sometimes, when stories are too difficult to understand because of the vocabulary selection, people lose interest, even if the story itself is good (which is why people don't read classics much). If you can't convey what you want to in a way that can easily be comprehended by your readers, then it defeats the purpose of writing. Remember, the point is to tell a story, not to showcase your vast knowledge of sesquipedalian words. It's okay to throw in a nice polysyllabic word once in a while to give your readers a new word to add to their mental dictionaries, but don't overdo it 'cause sometimes, you end up misusing the word. Keep it simple and understandable, okay? I hope I didn't offend you with my review. Just some friendly advce from another writer. :) if you need anything, please don't hesitate to send me a message. Good luck.
1,185 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »