Reviews for Thirty Days
Lia chapter 11 . 6/6/2009
Hey Em, just a suggestion; if you ever decide to remove the content in chapters 2-10, I suggest keeping the actual chapter up since it gives the time stamps of when you posted (proving you're the original author). See you on LJ I suppose.
Line chapter 11 . 6/6/2009
Wonderful story, but you say that you have posted the rest of the story under your LJ account. So I was wondering if it was possible for you to give a more specific adress as to where it is, so I can read it.

The story is really catching and I would really love to read the end of it :D.
tlw1 chapter 11 . 6/6/2009
How very disappointing - will there be any way to read your completion of this sequel? I wish all the best to you and your endeavors.
silvershadow1379 chapter 11 . 6/5/2009
I'm just a reader and mostly a lurker so I can't even begin to imagine what your going through. I completely despise anyone who plagiarises. you should definitely look into editing and publishing this, I would buy it and I'm sure heaps of others would as well. Your stories are some of those that I continually go back and reread.
thecakethief chapter 11 . 6/5/2009
ugh, not again!

effing plagiarists, i wanna slap em all.

will the sequel be continued ?
soaps'nsuds chapter 11 . 6/5/2009
BOO THEM! ugh hate.:P

i hate them. it's just that all of my super duper favorite authors here have been stolen from. which shouldn't surprise me because you guys are good.

demn, i hate it when it comes down to this.

rest assured, we understand and we will support you. here's to getting published! huzah!

btw, will you be posting the rest of house of cards? it's just that i've been hanging on to the story. if not here, will you tell me where? please?:)
Vaudeville chapter 11 . 6/5/2009
If this is so dang upsetting for me as a reader, and sometimes lurker, I can't even imagine how you're feeling right now. I can't believe people are actually stealing other people's work. It's just ridiculous. I really love all your stories and it makes me so mad that people are stealing them. I feel as if I should break some knee caps. Although I'm happy that you're deciding to continue posting on LJ and letting people (like me!) have the chance to read your amazing stories.

This is just stupid. Gr.
A Longtime Lurker chapter 11 . 6/5/2009
I'm so sorry that you've experienced such a thing...it must be so upsetting; to put the world within your mind into writing, only to have others credit it as theirs. For me, personally, I've never put anything up (well, nothing that deserves to be, at least),I've always been more of a reader-but I totally understand your feelings in this matter. I hope that this doesn't deter you from writing though, because I am still waiting (patiently) for updates on your other stories. And as for publishing, I think you should definitely look into the possibilities.

All the best~

From an a'lurkin' Lurker
coco90 chapter 11 . 6/5/2009
You know, with all these, I'm having a Quizilla flashback (back when Quizilla was dirty, crashing constantly, and you needed to know at least basic html coding for your story...), there were these amazing authors who all wrote fantastic stories, and then people started to plagiarize them, and then suddenly, like that *snap* they were gone... I really hope you finish House of Cards, because it is honestly one of my favourite stories online here... so will you? Finish it I mean...?
Lorango911 chapter 11 . 6/5/2009
It really upsets me that so many people out there are okay with stealing work. It doesn't give the honest people a chance to enjoy the work on FP, or any other site out there. I'm sorry that you've been hit, I love this story and would hate to think someone out there is posing it as theirs.

Take Care,

Lorango911
Reviewer chapter 11 . 6/5/2009
Sad to see. Will House of Cards still be updated here?
thatcrazychickcindy chapter 11 . 6/5/2009
Thank you.

awaiting.rain chapter 11 . 6/5/2009
Aw, this seriously sucks. Your stories are so great, and I'm totally bummed we won't be able to read them anymore!

Sucks that you got plagiarized.

Have you thought about posting on LJ?
Tears of a Dreamer chapter 11 . 6/5/2009
Wow... People are stupid. I'm sorry to hear that your story was ripped off. It's wonderful, and the people on FP know who REALLY wrote it. Good luck with future writings!
Randall K chapter 11 . 6/5/2009