Reviews for Thirty Days
romanceistheish chapter 27 . 6/3/2009
I just heard about the plagerism incident and I hope you are doing okay. I just wanted to let you know that I support any decision you make regarding your stories. That probably doesn't mean a lot coming from only one reader... but I hope it still counts for something. I personally think you should publish, but it's up to you. Good luck with your future plans for your stories :)
Chickwiththesquirtgun chapter 22 . 6/3/2009
oh my fricking gosh. unbelievable. this was the biggest twist I've ever read. no joke. holy CRAP!
Chickwiththesquirtgun chapter 11 . 6/3/2009
ah! boxers or briefs! twilight! love it!
Chickwiththesquirtgun chapter 7 . 6/3/2009
love the humor, love the wittiness, love the story. waiting for romance to bloom (:
Chickwiththesquirtgun chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
heehe. keegans got her under control (:
Chickwiththesquirtgun chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
ew the motel room sounds absolutely horrible! I really reAlly like keegan!
Chickwiththesquirtgun chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
ok. no offense but she totally deserves all of this punishment. I kinda hope keegan has the strength and wit to straighten her out. that's what makes this story so exciting.
Chickwiththesquirtgun chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
I love this story! it's officially going on my favorites list! xmoose reccomended it (: I love huskies, I love irish people (considering i'm 1/4 Irish) and I loove this story!
Chickwiththesquirtgun chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
oh I'm liking keegan (: question: what about lyla's mom? does she have one?
Chickwiththesquirtgun chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
wow. this is... unbelievable. so good. I love the details. and from what I've read so far I actually kind of like the characters. I love the name layla. I also like how long the chapters are. I'll continue reading AND reviewing!
Sakiru Yume chapter 27 . 5/31/2009
I liked the story, and how we found out what happened so late in the game, but I'm not sure if I liked the ending. I'm just not sure whether or not I like what happened. I mean, he kidnapped her and stuff, and she forgave him. I'm just not sure if I can accept that. Other than that, I really liked the story.
cypris88 chapter 23 . 5/13/2009
This story took quite a shocking turn! I don't think I've ever been as blindsided by a story on before. Kudos to you and I'm definitely going to finish reading this story tonight!
cypris88 chapter 10 . 5/9/2009
This Keegan guy is annoying! I was practically grinding my teeth this entire chapter. Hope Layla takes him down a few pegs!
cypris88 chapter 7 . 5/8/2009
Like your story so far. The main character is spoiled beyond belief but she's so funny! It's like the ultimate battle of wills between her and Keegan.
msallaroundperfect chapter 27 . 4/26/2009
I loved the story. I'm in love with Keegan regardless of what he's done. I was partically reading the story on my phone and now that I'm actually on the computer it's wierd. But then again that has nothing to do with the story, that's just my over active imagination. I think that you should seriously consider publishing the story, because quite frankly I think that it would be on the New York Times best-sellers list. And again, great story and I look foward to reading the sequel.
1,185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »