Reviews for Thirty Days
Bravado Pirate chapter 4 . 4/9/2006
Awsome chapter! Can't wait to see what happens to Keegan! hehe, hope Layla has lots of tricks up her sleeve!
sofiya05 chapter 4 . 4/8/2006
hey,

omg wow, d dads grown a backbone...dat was kinda a harsh blow 2 d ego huh? ye i cant wait till d nxt chappie...i wna c how shes gna react 2 McCarthy now that she's been given this ultimatum...

till then

Sofi
Single White Rose chapter 4 . 4/7/2006
Argh, her father is an idiot. I hate him. Hate him, I tell you.

But of course, you made him that way, so congrats for evoking so much emotion out of the response to his character.

I'll miss Vinci, so you'll have to make McCarthy extra yummy to make up for the enormous loss...
nogoddess chapter 3 . 4/6/2006
omg! i'm hooked... i just LOVE it! whoa. can't wait for more )
n3ssa chapter 3 . 4/6/2006
love this! please update!
Single White Rose chapter 3 . 4/5/2006
This story is absolutely delicious! I think I'm addicted!
goldengirl789 chapter 3 . 4/5/2006
Great story!This is so cool,just waiting for the next is pretty well developed(Well,as developed as a 2-D bitch can be anyway..Lol,I love her)in only a few up the great work!
sofiya05 chapter 3 . 4/5/2006
hey,

this story kicks ass, i can't wait to find out what laila's got up her sleeve.

i'm so glad that you got a character who's not a virgin that is all innocent, i'm into the whole girl having a life. well one that rocks neway
BravadoPirate chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Awsome story! More, more!
Sweet Roisin Dubh chapter 3 . 4/5/2006
Yay! I'm so glad you updated! I, myself, am not a bitch(much to my great dismay...bitches are so much more interesting), but I can totally appreciate Layla and what she does. Besides, she freely admits what she is, and that just makes her all the more awesome!

I can't wait for the next chapter!
norma chapter 2 . 4/2/2006
poor lil princess! love her sarcastic humor :D is HE egyptian too?
CrAzEdReViEwEr chapter 2 . 3/30/2006
well...she's certainly..outspoken..lol, good start, haven't seen a good 'bitch' as the main character in a while, can't wait 4 the next chapter.
Sweet Roisin Dubh chapter 2 . 3/30/2006
Hey! Great story! I can't wait to see what Layla has in store for Keegan! Update soon please...
nicole chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
i really like this! keep it up!
hezja chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
hey love the story. Great start please update soon!
1,185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79