Reviews for Thirty Days
ess3sandra chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
poor her, listening to people getting it on is the worst, seriously, bleh. as for her drinking, shes going to become an AA soon. as for keegan, i would like to order that fine man by mail, but maby with a gag. theres nothing better then some eyecandy.
ess3sandra chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
drama, almoast as much as days of our lives, i was obsessed with htat show when i was a child, ah the drama. what does layla mean, does her name have a meaning? a shame that she felt that she and her father could not agree anymore. i hope theyll talk o eachother again.
ess3sandra chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
finally a woman with some backbone. lady vengance.
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Haha, that is a really funny girl, full party. I like that she has some backbone.
The True Dreamer chapter 28 . 1/23/2009
Hello! I have been reading this story for quite some time and I must say that this is probably the best story I read here at fiction press! Your plot and charaters were absolutly amazing! I am just so glad that Layla and Keegan were together in the end and that she straightened her life out. Very well done!
irunwithvampires3 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Oh my god.

So I've finished the story for a while now, and I kept reminding myself I had to go back and review.

This is the greatest story of all time. Not even kidding.

I swear, I'm like so obsessed with the characters - all I think about is Keegan and Layla haha!

You should seriously consider getting this published. It would do well.
Mynmsths chapter 13 . 1/18/2009
I'm saying that it probably doesn't look like what it is but... Keegan might be trying to get Lay back... or he could have some kind of special lady friend on the side too I don't know...

but anyways love the story so far great job!
Mynmsths chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
Oh I love this story... it is amazing...
thecakethief chapter 25 . 1/13/2009
Holy crap.

I am so glad layla straightened out!
thecakethief chapter 6 . 1/12/2009
Okay I like this story and im crossing my fingers and hoping Keegan pulls out a can of ass-whoop to get Layla back in shape! I can't believe she actually made fun of him because he was poor. That's just plain bitchy.
thecakethief chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
Geez, Layla's such a stupid slutty self-centered and totally uncaring bitch.
SRC-SI chapter 28 . 1/12/2009
Hah! Thirty minutes...thirty days...

oh, the irony...

anyways I love the story, it was really well-written despite the few spelling mistakes here and there, but it was still an enjoyable read.I love layla’s personality...Go bitches!

I liked the way the story turned out too; I almost thought they wouldn’t meet again, although I felt that the ending was a little too rushed.

I loved the story anyways...

Good job and keep writing:)
xMoose chapter 27 . 1/6/2009
Alright, I think this might be a long one. So you ready?

This was - is...utterly brilliant. I’m so glad that I found this! And I actually read this through in like a day. Okay well, not that fast. But I couldn’t stop reading. Seriously. I just…couldn’t. STOP!

I can’t narrow it down to just one thing; everything about this story binds together so well; the kick ass heroine that you’ve created, the unique and original plot, the rest of the characters… in addition to the feel of human emotion and of course, all the way down to the core, with your hilarious, and witty writing style, to say the least. There are so many wonderful things with this piece so it’s hard to pinpoint the best and my favorite aspect.

I don’t know. It must have crossed you mind sometime while reading reviews or writing this, but you should definitely considering about publishing. IT IS THAT AMAZING.

Okay, okay - enough with the dramatics. But basically, this is definitely one of my favorite stories, EVER written.

I’m so glad that you've decided to continue Keegan and Layla’s story. Ekk! But since you aren't finished with the sequel, I’ll have to savor each and every chapter. So, I’ll also be definitely reading your other story - not to mention that I'm addicted, hehe.

Thanks for writing such an inspirational story!

I think I’ll start tearing up, haha.

Can’t wait for the rest! )
MusicallyJ chapter 28 . 1/3/2009
I just read all of this story

very good

it took me 4 hrs

( a lil slow with reading and took breakS) BUT worth it

VERy nicely written

i totally was thrown off with kidnapping

and i'm glad the brat strighten up

and they r together in the end :-)
sweetloop chapter 27 . 12/28/2008
This story was a huge WOW. No doubt, you are one creative writer. Never once was I bored or did I feel the need to skip lines. And the curve balls you threw frequently, BRAVO!

Layla and Keegan were masterpieces.

You should sell your story to Lifetime, share it to the world, because it is just amazing. Definitely one of my faves.

Great Work!