Reviews for Thirty Days
Jovanna chapter 15 . 12/26/2008
i love layla! forget my last comment hahaha
Jovanna chapter 7 . 12/24/2008
love keegan! layla is a spoiled brat who needs to learn her place
Sorrow's Smile chapter 7 . 12/23/2008
awesome. going to read the rest of the story.
Ravina chapter 28 . 12/19/2008
I started off reading this expecting it to be highly predictable, but I was shocked and appalled when you brought in the kidnapping twist - it kept me on the edge of my seat (okay - bed, since I do my reading from there) and I stayed up to finish.

You're an amazing author, and I hope to read a lot more great stories from you!

Keep writing! ;)

- Rebekah
Uisukiiinyoursleep chapter 25 . 12/15/2008
I'm supposed to be studying for my Accounting final taking place in just a few hours, but instead, I have spent all this time reading your story... completely engrossed, chapter after chapter. One big complaint though, which has to do with this chapter:

Even if someone were "in lust" with money, that being the legitimate reward for recovering Layla- why is she so afraid of the prospect? She established that it wasn't sexual, but greed. Why does she run away from being saved? Also, she should put that "greed" into perspective... 30 million vs. 4.5 billion. Um, no contest there. One scenario, she and her dad will not be ruined by the loss of 30 mill; the other scenario, 4.5 bill is the total net worth of her dad... effectively ruining him financially (and one could argue, in other ways). I don't see what was so frightening about an unpleasant looking man attempting to turn her over to the police for a reward, even if for selfish gains?
claireponcherrii chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
luv it!
Devilish Kisses chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
As hard as it may be to believe, I feel kinda bad for Layla. I mean, here she is all perfect and had a glamourous life and then BOOM! her dad gives her a shitty ultimatum with a guy who's sneery and is a complete asshole. But I think it was time for her to get a wake-up call and live in the real world. Anyways, I love this story and can't wait to read on.
blurrylights chapter 27 . 12/6/2008
I can't believe they're together. How stupid does someone get? But I guess I understand...love, yada yada yada. And I suppose their cause is a good one too.

Anyway, this was a good story! Very creative, and very unlike the Taming of the Shrew. Good job!
blurrylights chapter 26 . 12/6/2008
It was obvious Vinci was going to fall in love with her. But oh god...I can't believe Keegan escaped.
blurrylights chapter 25 . 12/6/2008
That's so sad...I think she's an idiot for loving him, but the fact that she does and can't have him makes me want to cry.
blurrylights chapter 24 . 12/6/2008
They're all so terrible. I can't believe it.
blurrylights chapter 23 . 12/6/2008
I can't believe they all tricked her like that. It's so terrible! But I'm so glad Odette is helping her.
blurrylights chapter 22 . 12/6/2008
Kidnappers...oh god no.
blurrylights chapter 21 . 12/6/2008
Hm...I thought Jack would be happy that she likes him...very very interesting.
blurrylights chapter 19 . 12/6/2008
I'd bee mad too, if I was Layla. Keegan doesn't tell her anything...and she really is trying.
1,185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »