Reviews for naughty guitar saga
Karine Dragon'sheart chapter 1 . 12/15/2005 your imagery. Such a well-loved guitar deserves her owner, I think. Laters, KD
fontanellemonster chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
nice. i loved the title, and the imagery and emotions come through really well. the last stanza was my favourite (the grammar's off though). you seem an interesting writer, i guess i'll read some of your other stuff soon (without a trace is on - its much better than space cadets).
Psycho-Hippy chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
I guess everyone's got something that special to them like that. It's really good! Keep it up!
Silent-Maiden chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
My friend loves her guitar. Though she says she svcks at it, I've never heard her. I love the detail of this poem. Great job!
FunkyFlower chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
pretty good. vocab is amazing as always tho i love the beginning when ur describing a lot. the verse where u say it comes back worth twice wot he was paid is pretty good too. great job!

a lonely september chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
'Banished to a corner, became warmlyKnown by stoners as the naughty guitar'-smiles- you did a real nice job writing this. it seemed bouncy & out there. maybe it's because i'm feeling adhd right now, but either way, great job. &iloved the last line.