Reviews for Verse
My New Pen Name chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
I like this one, too. Succinct and well-worded. Nice one!
blood-red white and blue chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
definatley-well-i dont know what to say. It was very good, but there is another word im looking for-im thinking "true", but i dont know.

P. S. if u read 3rd chapter of my story u will find out the cause of the fighting (u would need to read the 2nd one first)
Marie Ellen chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Amen! Who has felt this before? *world raises hands* And the way you put it is so powerful and true.
LordK chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Oh, I REALLY enjoyed this one. The ending is SO powerful. The accusations in it are strong and interesting.

I'm still in a bit of amazement at the way eveything fits in your poems (or the three that I've read, anyway). This is really, really good, again. I just want to speak this when I read it. Amazing. I genuinely want to read the next line after I read the first with your writing, and then the next poem after I finish that.

*applause*
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
so true. i can really relate to this. simple, but goes a long way. keep on going!
BellonaFlayreRiver chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
id almost title it Selective Hearing.. but thats just me. Verse is good too. it says just what needs to be said which i love very much. lovely.
Joelle Duran chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I like this. Short and concise-there's a definite power in brevity. Unfortunatly, that's a situation all too many can empathize with.
Herminia chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Overall, good job. However, I felt that your poem was a bit rushed at the last two lines. During the first four lines, you talked about "lash(ing) at me in anger" and "my words pour forth" and then you skipped to accusing the person of being "ignorant". I'm sorry but I think that you need to add more imagery or other information.
aaidenkae chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
ignorance is not bliss. its a curse. lovely poem.-kae
sunday night sky chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
i can relate to this. nice work :D
Count of Casualty chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
This reminds me of my step-dad... Wow, it's like exactly like him... Great work!
pen it red chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
I can identify with that poem. Very good. I've always favored short, to-the-point poems.
Eirien chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Short ansd simple, yet really impressive and expressive, very honest and perfectly phrased.
waitandhope chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Oh, wow. It flows beautifully. Very well written.
BenevolentShadow chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Like you had trouble naming this piece I'm having trouble describing it- good job... Thanks for reviewing to my poem. It's been a while since anyones reviewed and it's nice to know its still read. (my other stuff is better)