Reviews for Only A Dream
firefox vixen chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Awesome story!

Wish you would update it
rukia isaioi chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
please continue this series! i saw the last time you updated after i finished this chapter and thought, oh no i got suckered into reading another great story the writer discontinued! so please pick this back up, Wings!ive read almost all of your other stories and find them all delightfully fun to read, at least until i realize ive come to the end! the only thing stopping me from reading all your work is that i know spanish and japaneze on top of english, but absolutely minimum french. hellow, yes, no, goodbye, miss, misses, mister. those are the only french words i know how to say, but i will not even ATTEMPT to spell them:(
JJLPetersson chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
I hope there will be more ch. I have really enjoyed this story.
efphrim chapter 4 . 2/3/2008
Need more fast!
DRAGONFIRE04 chapter 4 . 6/5/2007
Please update this story soon.
Esquirella chapter 4 . 4/9/2007
Beautiful doesn't absolve him! He's a meanie!
Esquirella chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
Oh NO!
CreepSneakPounce chapter 4 . 3/26/2007
yes, Maelan is a bastard, period.

Carey, I didn't see him in the chapter, but what about Blaine's family, other than Carey...
Simply Bulisen chapter 3 . 2/2/2007
Poor Carey:(

Maelan is a bastard, a beautiful bastard but a bastard none the less! He needs to get a kick in the ass or fall in love ith someone else!

this story and the other story about the Tala needs to be updated soon, I fell like I'm bursting!
calamity jane chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
Pretty cool story! Hope you keep updating!
Iridescent Wings chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Thanks all for your reviews! I really appreciate it! As for Maelan making him drink... you'll just have to wait until the next chapter!
Esquirella chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
Is Maelan going to make him drink the water now?
Lauren Wolfe chapter 2 . 2/3/2006
Oh. My. God. This is so cool! Keep it up! Love what you're writing! .
Kraheera-Raven chapter 2 . 2/1/2006
0.o I like this story... please please please add to it!
Lauren Wolfe chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Oh...interesting! Though I'm a bit sad...the accident and all...kewl. .