Reviews for Do you beleive
Written In Stone chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
i dun believe in soulmates either...
Lancealot chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
It does exist and the best explaination that I have ever gotten is that there are some destined to be just in love. But then there are the soulmates that are inseperable through anything that may happen.
Voice of a Pen chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
i like thi have been wondering the same thing. Good stuff!
Helen William chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Those persons who have manage to meet the love of their life and who have been married for 50 or 60 years or who remain together until death they do part, I would say have truly met their soul mate. I can relate to what you are saying because we see so many people that fall in and out of love. One would have to ask dose love still exist?

Great Poem

Love it Helen
Clockwork Angel chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
point taken clearly...I like the persona it effectively interacts with the reader..
Kriss-C chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
True maybe there are no soul mates... Or maybe some people just haven't found the right person yet... I can't really say for sure... Great poem...
Kenishiro chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Yes, I do believe in soulmates... we just have to find it, but to keep the relationship intact however is a different story, great poem, i enjoyed it, keep up the good work!
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Woah. That was amazing. I love the end and just wow. You're one of the few writers whose rhyming -didnt- drive me up the wall. Bravo.