Reviews for I've Found the Emotion
Herminia chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Again, I love this poem. You are a very talented poet.
Dying Rose chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
This is a beautiful poem, written so strikingly and tragic, the wording perfect. You did and outstanding job with this, and I understand this very well. It speaks to me in a painful manner. :)I'm adding it to my favorites."To feel warm breathAgainst my skinTo feel the touch of a manOr the threat of temptationTo cry in painAnd actually feel the tearsandthe thenI hold my heart in my handAnd analyze itFrom the outsideLooking in." - That is my favorite part.
Fate Defied chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
wow, just wow. the last line set it for the entire thing, and was just amazing. i love reading your work, you have so much talent and express your words very well. i love it. k/w and happy holidays.

VERY happy we don't have school anymore,~shadow
darkenedmelody chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
It reminds me a lot of some of my earlier wrk. The emotion is real- you did a great job conveying it.
Syfy chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Love this poem! I can relate to it, and I think that the wording is really well done!
re x invented chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
thanks for your review~!

usually i don't take the time to review back, but i'm glad i made the exception and looked at your poem. it reminds me of my old stuff _ definately a good thing. i like how you convey your emotion, how you make everything to clear to the reader. wonderful.

keep it up~!
Yorba Linda chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Very deep, and I felt each bit of pain as I can relate to this poem very well. I love how you emphazised a lot of your words! Good job! Thanks for the review, as well. :D

-Evan
SilentlyRebellious chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
O_O so touching... so deep... very enjoyable. i love the detail
Manju chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
OH MY GOD this is one of te best poems i've ever read! i love it, not only because i connect to it perfectly, but also because you show so much feeling in it with simple, understandable words. and yeah, i feel pain and sorrow these days too. awesome job!
sunday night sky chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
love the lines 'As I trace my paper heart' and 'I'm torn upAnd thrown upAnd spit upAnd ripped up' really nice work - i can relate to the feeling. :D