Reviews for The Chaos Theory IV: Moonlit Sons
R.E.D. the animator chapter 4 . 2/3/2007
I knew it. Coran did survive! Thoes bioweapons are sure scary. I should make one. No my mom would get angry. Oh well.

Keep it up!
Bob Evans chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I can't believe Coran is leaving the story. Oh well, it was still a good read, and has to be the best edition yet to the story.
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 4 . 5/1/2006
BEN! WOW...(i love you)...neays., fuck this was brilliant...sheesh, u get better and better...i loved the ending..it was a happy one, but a cliff hanger 2 if u get it...and so will Coran ever come back in2 it? Spose i shall have 2 go on2 the next 1, lol...GREAT WORK MATE..i love you so much *hugs*

Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
Holy..this is by far the best of the series..and i no i keep saying that but its just u keep getting better and better_ I am loving the intensity and action in thsi story and i love how everything comes together, u areally are a great writer and whatever way you go in future, you will do fine_ Hope 2 talk 2 you soon.

Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Ben! *cries*

As of 2moro morning at 8am, i will be gone...thats right GONE...for 6 whole weeks i wont be on this site...no posting or reviewing..and i jsut wanted to say see ya around..(i'll read the rest of this later) and yeah..thanks 4 making this year of my life a really pleasnt and enjoyable one coz i wont talk 2 u until next year...so i wish you all the best for the new year, happy birthday for teh 18th and i really do hope ur music video goes accordingly...i am guna miss ya heaps mate, and our very random talks on msn, lol...but i spose you will have kate and so be sure to tell her how you are coz she will tell me! You have helped me quite a bit this year just by talking and you gave me ur mighty words of wisdom that shall remain in my mind for evermore, so yeah...one last thing before i go Ben..thankyou again, i love you heaps and heaps...have an awesome new year, happy birthday (i no i have sed all this) and just...yeah...you mean a lot to me even tho we are on other sides of the world...you are like mi internet brother, no joke and im am glad that i had the honour and privelage of meeting you mate. Thanks for everything_ *hugs*