Reviews for Give A Smile
CRaZy-OdIN chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Very sweet and happy go-lucky, I like it. Its very easy to be angsty and sad in poetry and stuff, but its so hard to write happy sometimes. and well I like it :) keep it up, and your welcome for all the reviews, its only fair, you've reviewed so many of mine, it's rude for me not to return the favor _ hehe. take care x
gummibared chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
:3 -Great happy little poem. Loved the wording, and the rhyming was awesome! gummi
Moosher chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Aw! That was really sweet.. Like the rhyming. It feels like whenever I rhyme I sound childish and immature, though your rhyming isn't like that at all. I can so imagine finding this on a hallmark greeting card.. for some reason.. Makes me smile. Your whole point eh? P Nice job.. Write on!

-Meme
Aquafied chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
its so positive, its drowning thats just cause i feel when people are uber positive, they are being fake and not maybe they are just super doubtful as said.
Arichos chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
This poem sounds to motivated! lol, but I do like the message!
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
This is sugary cute.

Adorable, just...adorable.
Abby Sequioa chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
aw... this is ADORABLE! So inspiring...
Wishdreamer89 chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Aw, Sweet. Puts you in a good mood with it's cheerfulness and fun rhyming sceme. I like the "Just give a smile" at the end too, perfect way to end this. Cya!

Wishdreamer
Archipelago chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Ah, its cute. Makes me feel bad for frowning always though. Meh.
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
I like this. Very inspiring and deep. I like the ending too. Good work. QueenVixta
sunday night sky chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
:D sweet poem. nice work.
The Postscript chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Cute with a priceless message too. Keep writing.