Reviews for succumb
ylem chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
bang.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I like this one a lot. The ending reminds me of my poem 'boom'. It's awesome, very surprising.
in tesseraction chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
egad

my flabber is gasted
PorcelainWord chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
I am floored by your talent. That's all I can say.
addie pray chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Very much in the cryptic. It's gorgeous. Just wonderful to read. Fantastically fantasy. The ending made this sharp and dead tasting. Your poetry is like good cheese.

(the pun is a holiday present for you. merry fucking christmas.)
Unready chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
excellent
account not in use chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
ohwow. (i can't help but sound like every other 'review me/review you' whore when i readn your work) that was so good!
Aquafied chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
oo. i have to saw the end captured my heart and took it is its own sort of russian played
a lonely september chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
very nice. you turn everything beautiful.
Ajna chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Very, very nice. I especially liked the description of "kaleidoscope eyes." Nicely done. :)
beti213 chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
tsk tsk. that's a dangerous game. *shakes finger in a grandmotherly fashion*:)so... first sorry that I haven't reviewed the other two pieces that you posted recently-I read them and went to think them over and then got sucked up in other things. I'm going to do them right after is so strange... the last two sections make the first part hum and yet... there's a lot here that I don't understand. probably because I wouldn't understand the psychology of playing russian roulette, but I like how you get inside the person's mind here, especially the first first here is hectic, the last two are simple and bold. and stunning. gorgeous piece even if my burned-out brain doesn't understand it.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
lovely, lovely begining and the ending is so beautiful. I have no words.

* noelle
X.xPrincess.Midnightx.X chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Another unique poem, aweome. Very good, keep it up!
lostandwandering chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
yeah... bang. your poem rocks, i love the visuals.
Brinneh chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
whoa. well, I guess gambling is bad, then eh? lolI like the run-on format, very refreshing. For some reason "(all for a red snowflake)" really stands out as a good phrase to me, I think it works really well in the poem. Good job.