Reviews for More Specific, the Sequel
KyuuRyuu chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Okay now that made me LOL out loud. xD True, he never DID say that he was drunk. Sneaky, and kinky.. :)) Just the way I like it. Great job! :D Two thumbs up. :D
dizzymslizzy chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
hot! sexy! love the twist at the end!
frogs of war chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Lighthearted incest, who would have thought?

Brandon isn't really made that Kyle pretended to be drunk. And Kyle did indeed say he was drunk, but then I get the feeling his truth is different from other peoples.
Calico Trayce chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Loved it! I think you did a wonderful job with the smut, btw. It's different for all characters, but this suited so well with Brandon and Kyle. Hehe, Kyle the mastermind. Great job!
The-Account chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Thank you! I love the sequel! I enjoyed it a lot. I thought the ending was funny.

Thanks for writing a sequel! I love this!
Sabrina chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Dude, i swear your getting me into this type of "reading" lol ... it's hot! I pictured you know who and his brother and i just laughed ... that makes me wonder ...lol!
Cherise chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
There's my lemony scene I so desired! I hope you know that this has made me so happy, especially since you basically cheated us out on one in the first part.
wacky-tarz chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
hey!

Wow, they actually did it! And Kle not really being drunk? Thats insane! Crazy fool...why pretend when he knew he could get it anyway?

Anyway, good follow up! It made me grin evilly to hear them still talk about going to church, even after everything that they'd done or were going to do.

Good work!
Tinker101 chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Loved both of them. Its hard to find a good smut writer. lol
dyers-eve chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Yay! they fucked "dances" You should do this story from the beginning or something, i think that would be awesome.

Your adoring fan x
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
I LOVED IT!

I need to get lessons from you when it comes to writing these kind of scenes...coz one has 2 be in my story...someteim...lol, neways, yeah i honestly loved this a lot and i hope there is a 3rd coming out soon?

Lemme no if there is _
Bmcvay chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Hey. I really did enjoythe story. I have to admit though that on first glance of the title, with out seeing the first story, I thought it was going to be a straight I was wrong. *grins* In any case, please keep writing, and as far as sex sceens go, I'm not very good at writing them but I thought it was decently done