Reviews for Silent Escape
The Postscript chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
Glad I inspired someone, that's probably a first. I changed my pen name a few months ago, but if you search for the pen name 'silentescape' my new pen name will show up. Guess it wasn't relevant to what I believe in or who I am anymore. Another author critisized a poem of mine and (after a lot of anger spewed on her part and explanation on mine) really made me think about my pen name, why I'm writing, and how the two should connect. I also went back to this quote, by Henri Nouwen. “When we become aware that we do not have to escape our pains, but that we can mobilize them into a common search for life, those very pains are transformed from expressions of despair into signs of hope.” Though fellow fp authors might not understand the meaning of my new pen name, it's a much better fit for why I write, and more importantly, why I share what I write on fp. : )

Great poem. I can definitly relate to it in certian aspects, but not all. I think one reason many children get so absorbed into books and poetry is because it is an escape at first from reality. But as we grow we learn we can never escape, and for those who hang on long enough, it becomes more than an escape, if we let it. It becomes a serch for life. Glad I found this ... I was actually doing a search to my own page to avoid logging in but accidentially searched under stories instead of pen names and this came up. Wonderful write, and keep writing, too. k.
CRaZy-OdIN chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
a very unique piece I like all the escapes you refer to and the imagery you use. _ and acting out the characters from books and stuff, really good. Keep up the good work :) *hug* :)
Arichos chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Don't always think that. the fights get worse, but hopefully, they end up forgiving eachother. Thats the only thing you can hope for. But its good that you can find an outlet when they're fighting. I'm sorry, i'm just preaching off of personal expierence. Nice poem, it really gives a good perspective from your own mind. Thoughts are deep and intelligent.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Wow, I am really sorry you had to go threw this. Many people know what this feels like, trust me. Well time can fix most things, good luck. I hope your future is a happy one! :) SHPEE SHPEE!
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
This is really good. Great poem! I like the way you've written it, it's lovely and I enjoyed it. Sorry I haven't been reviewing much, I've got exams this wk and this is the only time I've got to R&R! QueenVixta
Aquafied chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
im sorry, it sucks when parents fight, it really romance novels, reminds me of a motion city soundtrack song.

hm, rhyming schemes..
Tecna chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Can't be bothered to sign in... lol... anyway, I found the poem okay, I see your pov, but no offence I didn't like it as much as I like your other poems... sorry!