Reviews for Slipping Tears
CRaZy-OdIN chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
the mixed feelings between holding on and letting them live their life is very well expressed here, can feel a real honest tone about this poem. _ keep it up
Faerie Energy chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
It's not great or anything, but it's an averagely decent poem. Very sweet. Good work.

with all due respect,Faerie Energy
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
aw... quite endearing in a way touching good work

keep writing!
Wishdreamer89 chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Intense and really well-written! I picture this girl at her knees with emotions bubbling out and holding her leaving bf by the leg. You've done this well. And back to you on Merry Christmas!
Lakoria chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
lol I loved it. Whether you that it was good are not, it was wonderful. Nice rythme. I liked your words. It was just good. Keep it up!

God bless, Lakoria
Arichos chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
You give a real good point of view here with the girl. I like it alot, as it conveys a good feeling of both sadness and love.
sloppy firsts chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
beautiful etched in sorrow.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
I liked the poem, I don't get why you said you thought it was not all that great, I liked it!
Aquafied chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
i love it, really it isnt too rhyming and still flows mature and stately.
account not in use chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
you capture this so well.
Gabriel Lyman chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
i sound like such a woman when i say this and i'm a guy, but, Iv'e been there, feeling like my ex was leaving me when i was falling in love with her. I've been hurt so many times, I'm a lot more reserved then i should be and it bothers me. good work, very emotional, very powerful.
Tecna chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
I enjoyed this poem, it's really heartfelt and touching, enjoyed it!