Reviews for Girl Contraband
SecretlySordid chapter 7 . 3/22/2019
I cannot even begin to count all the times I've read Girl Contraband over the years. It's my favorite piece of yours, and comforting and familiar through more then a decade of bittersweet existing and change. Thank you
rooftopboys chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
Ending is so final.. The way she hadn't said his name up til then is beautiful and you're amazing.
rooftopboys chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Hey - this is fab - but in another of your poems there was something - "lewis carrol's cat has nothing on you" or something, and then the "had to settle for glimpses in the dark" part in this one... you know "beautiful insomniac", right? Same lines.
smoke another grin chapter 7 . 2/21/2011
But fuck, it's killing me that I'll never even come close to being as good as you.

This is absolutely. I don't know. No words.

It's like a poem, except longer, and thank God it's longer, but with the magic still intact. HOW DO YOU DO THIS?
padfoot.love chapter 7 . 10/28/2010
you're perfection.
EllieTheTwilightHater chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
oh my god... this story is amazing. pure genius. such emotion and imagery packed into such a short story. i think you've got serious talent here.
Xenn.be.Twisted chapter 7 . 11/13/2009
I don't know what to say.
t-t-t-ouch chapter 7 . 8/14/2008
I cant think of a word to describe the ending other than 'perfect.'

Amazing work.
t-t-t-ouch chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
This gets more incredible with every chapter.

Flippin amazing.
t-t-t-ouch chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
it burns this kind of madness into my brain,

and I love it.

brilliant.
beyond.that.horizon chapter 7 . 3/10/2007
how tragic.

this is pure magic.

keep up the good work!
sylvia's syndrome chapter 7 . 6/26/2006
This is simply stunning. Raw, edgy, and gripping all at once. Your diction is out of this world and so is your description. Everything in this piece was vivid and in-your-face, but somehow it still felt surreal and distant. I can’t do this piece justice. Keep up the amazing work!
sunday night sky chapter 7 . 2/19/2006
omg. omgomgomg... i want to add you to my favourite stories but i have too many, so il add you to my authors instead. this is just... amazing. just wonderful. and so sad. i love it so much.
this is my love for you chapter 7 . 2/18/2006
Wow... i'm speechless, absolutely speechless. That was beautiful and it hurt my heart.
AnAlterEgoName chapter 7 . 2/9/2006
aw. i really love this set of poems.

a distructive beauty