Reviews for A Whole New World
xxcanyouseemexx chapter 15 . 5/3/2008
U HAVE TO FINSIH THIS STORY!

its so god!

i wana know what happens and everything

ok so its been 2 years since u did it...but i can hope cant i?

so yh i love it and i advice u to carry on hehe

x
FlameKnight chapter 15 . 7/5/2007
Awesome!
pressingon chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Aw, cute chapter. Callum is so so so sweet. When is she going to start school again? yeah just , good job, and Keep UPdating!
free-to-dream15 chapter 15 . 1/15/2006
Aw! They are so cute together! I'm a total romance type person, so yeah! OMG update NOW lol...she's going to tell him!
pressingon chapter 14 . 1/12/2006
Wow, great chapter! You are an amazing writer. this story is so real, its really sad. Keep Updating!Good Job!
free-to-dream15 chapter 14 . 1/12/2006
Well she is finally starting to open up, not much but its a start! I agree with Callum...she needs to stop doing that to herself! Update soon!
Lionsault chapter 13 . 1/12/2006
ah, ah, ah, not cool, Emma.

DON'T LEAVE US HERE! This is getting exciting. Update, update.
free-to-dream15 chapter 13 . 1/12/2006
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! you can't leave me hanging there! Great chapter by the way! now update!
Wayward Ballerina chapter 12 . 1/12/2006
Great couple of chapters. Nice plot as well. :)
free-to-dream15 chapter 12 . 1/11/2006
hmm...any chance that Tom is her dad that hurt her (just a thought) nice chapter! UPdate soon!
shattered.heart.baby chapter 11 . 1/10/2006
it's a good story, but there's no background information on James' family, and no physical description of Jen, or James, or even Emma. Please continue writing, and try to improve the story. . . :: )
lisagal chapter 11 . 1/9/2006
wow i am so happy things turned out that way! PLEASE update soon! :-D
free-to-dream15 chapter 11 . 1/9/2006
YAYAYAYAYAYAY! *does happy dance* he got custody of her! UPdate soon!
free-to-dream15 chapter 10 . 1/8/2006
Oh Man! I really hope the Callum gets custody over Jen! It would be totally horrible if he doesn't! UPDATE soon!
pressingon chapter 10 . 1/8/2006
Yay, Jen gets to go with Callum. Poor Emma, she wants to tell but she can't. (you're an amazing writer, I love your work. Keep Updating. ))