Reviews for Nina
SeaJade Song chapter 6 . 12/26/2009
this story is awsome!
Tecna chapter 6 . 3/11/2006
I absolutely love the two chapters, I already got the preview of it, but it's just fantastic! Brill chapters! Update asap!
Aquafied chapter 6 . 3/10/2006
ah interesting twisti seriously wasnt expecting this

clever and fresh
Aquafied chapter 5 . 3/10/2006
ah, coincidence, i was actually pondering about this story the other day and wonder how it was doinghah, lucky me

but anyhow, daringbut i cant remember how old she is
Tecna chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
-smiles curiously- This is gonna be good! What the hell have you got in store for us? Update asap! Love the fic!
Aquafied chapter 4 . 2/20/2006
hah, that is an interesting end to a chapter.i am curious what happens next
Tecna chapter 3 . 1/29/2006
Poor girl! I also fell like kicking the guy's ass... lol! Brilliant chapter, so glad you've updated! It's just fantastic! Update soon!
Aquafied chapter 3 . 1/28/2006
a bit of an intrusion, no?but when you take sleeping pills or medication to sleep you dont dream, at least from what i have heard and seen.

anyhow, interesting
SayIt'sWrong chapter 2 . 1/7/2006
Good chapter! I hope you update soon as I am really enjoying this story! QueenVixta
Aquafied chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
hm, i dont know about these characters so seem both a but rude and disrespectful and its not to nice to read about, so i just dont know
Tecna chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
Whoa Mez, brilliant chapter, although short, it's still awesome! Update asap!
Tecna chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Hey Mez... see I told you I'll check out your fic, anyway, like so totally WOW! I love this fic, it's different from other stories and your description of everything is spot on, I love reading your fics, but I think this is now my fave! Update again soon!
Moonbeam Elegance chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Shit,shit,shit! I am so sorry that I haven't got round to reviewing your stuff lately.I feel really bad now ! My account is suffering a major f*ck up at the second...all the stuff i'm writing is terrible lol.

This is a brilliant story,I think you have written it very well,and you've put loads of thought into you going to continue? That'd be awesome! (hate that word lol sorry)

I seem to be appologising a lot here lol c ya!

Moonbeam E
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
This is my kinda story, I really like it. I hope you continue soon because this looks like it's going to be really good! QueenVixta
Aquafied chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
ah, the end is intro to a story, classic love tale, hah, criminal and a clever.