Reviews for Last Chance
JPRom chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Last Chance

This is your last chance,

to prove yourself to me,

so why can't you see,

you've broken mym heart, my*

and we need a new start,

otherwise it's the end and then i'll go,

and then you'll never know,

what yuo're love meant to me. your*

rythmics seem a little wrong, and wording maybe forced, but keep practicing!
GirlxAnachronism chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Bittersweet, simple and good. Keep writing
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Wauw! So short, but still so amazing! I'm going through this with one of my best friends, and I've been trying to get on paper how I feel about it, but this just describes it in so few words! Awesome job!

Much love, Rosanna.
Teufel66 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
very emotional and powerful piece! i think i noticed some typos though. you might want to check that, just to make it look more professional. _
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
This is really good. Great work! *claps*, it's simple, yet really powerful and that's really good! Write on! (Thank you for your review too! _)

Anna _
citrus scented chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
i like the typos in this... it makes it seem so rushed and real like an epiphany. the rhyming works well; ties it all in together and never makes it feel forced.
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Short but very emotion-filled!
Eirien chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Simply but powerfully stated. Well done.
catching-falling-stars chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
i like it! even though there are some mistakes it was still good!
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
A bit clique, but nicely written all the same.

Hawke
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I love this, short and to the point. Beautifully written and I can relate! QueenVixta
The-Original-Neko chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
i liked it but don't feel scared to make it more personal people will never meet you and they respect your honesty when tlking bout your self plus it great out let

btw THANK you for review try reading something further down there are better,the last two poems i write are little crapy
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
i noticed some obvious typos...other than that it was a good idea. keep on going!
Herminia chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
I really like your poem. It is very well written. Kudos!
AllyCred chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
looking passed a few minor errors this piece flowed amazingly well and i really connected with it! Well done!

Lots of loveAC