Reviews for Lord Silver
teapotdragon chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I read this a long time ago and now that I have finally made an account, I wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading this and still remember reading it all those years ago. I think this was one of the first stories I read on fictionpress actually. Thanks for writing it :)
Princess Mariana chapter 11 . 10/14/2011
PLEASE UPDATE! This has got to be one of the best stories I've read! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE!
XDXP chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
theres no more.

noooooo

well, maybe you'll get out of your 5 year lapse and write this story again?
wilhelmiina2 chapter 11 . 7/17/2010
You evil author left it there. Gah.
wilhelmiina2 chapter 7 . 7/17/2010
Aww, sweet.
wilhelmiina2 chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
Interesting beginnings, love the amount of detail you've spent describing their appearence. Shannara and her mate aren't very interesting to me yet, but really curious for the romance. Oh and the can't tell humans from cattle notion was hilarious.
Cantata chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
...I love this story. Really, I do. You have a great blend of humor, romance/adventure, and all that jazz. The plot is exciting, and I can't wait for more! I hope that you update soon, despite the long delay, and I hope it's as great as the story has been so far!
E X H I B I T I O N I S T chapter 11 . 3/4/2010
Wow, wow, wow. This story is so good I can't get enough of it. I love the characters and Silver is adorable :D. Shannara is funny and that bit where Nor said that his twin sometimes used him as a mirror made me laugh... Your characters are very well put together and the plot is decent enough but not something that stands out. It's the characters, I think, that make this story what it is; an awesome read. I wonder how everyone's gonna deal with the news that the King or whatever (I can never remember specific titles) has a daughter and it's Ell.

I can't wait until you update next, of which I am hoping is within the next year. COUGHCOUGHUPDATENOW!COUGHCOUGH Seriously, when was the last time you update? I'm pretty sure it was when I got a NEW pet dinosaur... Lame, I know, but really? It was forever ago - from what I saw. I've only just started reading this earlier today (_).

Update woman!

I hope you got my super duper subtle signals! -enter cheesy grin here-
rEAPER chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
I love this story!

but shannara is stupid and annoying and is getting on my last nerve.
ami chapter 11 . 7/25/2009
Any plans to continue this story?
XxSiennaxX chapter 11 . 7/19/2009
I really love your story so far. So her father has figured out that she's his daughter? Then why hadn't he introduced himself yet?

Are you ever planning on updating, I'd really love it if you would?

PLEASE UPDATE! :D
eaststar chapter 11 . 5/18/2009
Are you going to finish the story? Please do. I hate it when someone stops in the middle of a suspenseful story.
MaskedNightingale chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Sounds like a fun read.
ChristianAngel01 chapter 11 . 3/3/2009
ohh this is the funniest story I have every read in a long time I cant tell you how much I love it!

Please update soon I am a new read on your story who would be excited to read more of your amazing story :D
sheeprocksocks chapter 11 . 2/1/2009