Reviews for Hey Plain Jane
Marginal Shakespeare chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Wow, this is so awesome, if you don't have a band that plays these songs, you totally need to let my band play them! _
Bita-chan chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Oh, now this is very nice, and yes it should be a song. It has got some upbeat jazzy feel that really like. Good job!

P.S Thanks for the review.
It Sounds Horrible chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
If this were a song, I'd play it until my ears fell off. Catchy, yet not sickeningly sweet. Excellent
I'm content with losing x3 chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Well Done! It sounds like it could be made into a song. I love The "dance to this cheap romance." good job.
Tiny Cafe chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
nice! It has to be a song! I think we have a hit on our hands :) lol it also has very strong imagry. Keep it upxoxoRenee
Sophie Ulquiorra Allen chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Very cool, I like the rythm and the wording. BTW, thanx especially for the review.
Ashayla Noel chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
I like how you repeated a stanza instead of just a line. It adds more character to the writing and gives it more personality. I think it's a sweet tribute plain girls.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
nice. very upbeat & song-like... which is obvious since it is a song...
teekoniko chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
cool _
PocoSnow15 chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Great job!
OneGirlRevolution311 chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Oh this is so creative and sweet. I think it would make a very good song. Keep up the awesome writing!

*Nessa*
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
I can tell just by reading this that it's a song. It's a song, isn't it? It has a good song rhythm. I mean, it's ok as a poem, but it seems like the kind of writing that is much more meaningful when paired with the tempo and tone of music. It was interesting though...if you are as good at writing music as you are at writing lyrics, this is probably a pretty good writing.